"Look, it's the murderer's son."

"Hey! What are you looking at you creep?!"

"I'm scared, what if he go mad and kill someone in this class"

"Can you please not bother us more than your mother already did? It's already bad enough we have to take care of you."

"How about you die instead? I bet that way can save one or two lives."

He open his eyes.

It's was all in the past now.

Everything is fine now.

"One day, I grew tired with all the bullying. They always provoking me to kill myself..."

A faith smile draw on Kim Dokja face.

" ..and I did."

"I jumped from my second floor classroom."

A heavy silent swipe in

Yoo Sangah knew a few about this because she had stayed in the 4th wall's library, but still. Hearing it from the person felt different than reading it.

Kim Dokja not someone who share his pain and problem to anyone, not even to his companions.

Yoo Sangah didn't say anything, she just wish to hold Kim Dokja cold hand like before.

But someone else already did it.

Lee Gilyoung and Shin Yoosung who seat next to Kim Dokja each hold his hand. The other showed a little change on their faces, but Yoo Joonghyuk still keep his cool.

"The next day I woke up in one of the hospital's room, and to be honest I kind of disappointed that time... haha-"

Finally notice the heavy silence, their serious faces and his two children holding his hand cold hand.

Eveyone are looking at him. His companions.

No..

His family are looking at him.

Kim Dokja let out a heavy sigh.
"I was really tired, I really am... I tired to keep living on this horrible world."

He speak as if he was there, lying on the bed. Looking at the white hospital's ceiling with the sound of rain outside kept his company.

One drop, two drop rains flowed down the window. Kim Dokja looked at his hand full of bandages (the nurses probably take care of his bruises and cuts).

"...."

"...sob...sob.."

"..why am I alive?...I don't want to live anymore.."

One drop, two drop and more tears starting to flow. He wanted to die more than anything. There's nothing waiting for him tomorrow and even today was a bad enough.

There will be just more bullying, more bruises, more starving to face. Over and over and over again.

"Ugh.." he groaned. His head sting more as he move.

He turn to his left and saw his phone on a small drawer next to his bed.

"Later, I took my phone and begin searching something on the internet."

"I just typed, how to survive in a horrible world."

"To my surprised there was new released web novel with almost similar to what I search."