Chapter 6: babysitter

Brook's POV
I woke up on something soft under my head,I lift my head up,seeing I'm laying under six pillows,and the chains around my wrists,I sigh,rubbing my eyes "good morning baby" I looked up to see Tom standing at the door,leaning against the door frame.

He smiled at me "you were pretty cute,snuggling up to me last night" he smirked "d-did you gave Mattheo food?" It was the only thing the interested me "I did,here,I even saved the video from the cameras,so you'll believe me" he came closer,opening his phone,showing me Mattheo eating "thank you" I smiled,"no problem baby" he stroked my hair.

"Me and Draco,have some shits to deal with,we are leaving you with Adam and Theo,promise me you'll be a good girl" raising his eyebrows,I looked down,"I know you can't promise that,but at least try,Adam is going to bring you food,and Theo will check on you once in a while" he moved a standard of hair behind my ear "c-can I ask you something" he nodded "h-how does Theo know Alex?" He sigh,"I'm sorry baby,I can't answer that" he got up "W-what,why" I snapped "cause it's none of your business,stay out of it,understood?" He grabbed my chin harshly "Brook" he warned.

I didn't answer him,I wanted to know how Theo know Alex,he sigh,"you little brat,keep behaving like that,and you'll be bend over my fucking lap",Tom let go of my chin,"someone is doing trouble,I see" Draco "good morning darling" he smiled at me,I avoided his gaze,as always,he chuckled,"there's a car,waiting for us outside" he told Tom,walking closer to me,"I wish you could come with us" than why aren't they taking me "it was an option,but we lost our trust" he smiled,kissing my head.

"You can try and go back to sleep,it's 5am,we just put you to sleep earlier,and you woke up by now,so go to sleep" I looked at Tom smiling at me "if you need anything from us,tell Theo or Adam,and they'll inform us" I nodded,"have a great day baby" and they walked out of the room.

I laid back in bed,staring at the ceiling,tears are threatening to fall,until they did,they kept falling,and I'm not relaxing.at some point,I felt myself getting tired,and I cried till I fell asleep.

I woke up to Adam banging on the door "Brook!" I quickly focused "why cant you open the door" I shouted,I heard them sighing in relief,and Adam walking into the room,"why didn't you fucking answered!" He snapped "I was fucking asleep!" I snapped back,he just glared at me "I brought you some food,I'll be back at lunch,and I swear to god Brook,if you'll give me that attitude one more time,I'll spank you myself" I glared back at him.

This time I could take an actual look at him and Theo,they were both wearing a black and white suits,are they a fucking spy's,they were wearing a white button-up shirts,with two buttons open,a black jacket on it,and a black pants,and they wore snickers,I have no idea why.

"Brook!" Theo snapped his fingers in front of my gaze "sorry" he frowned "it's okay,just-just eat" he waved his hand on the cornflakes,and both him and Adam walked out the room,I looked at the food,sighing,do I really want to eat?,"you better eat Brook" Theo shouted,I rolled my eyes,"I mean it" he opened the door "take the fucking spoon,and put it in your mouth" he stayed there for a while,watching if I'm eating "oh my god,why do you have to be so hard" he groaned "you really asking that" he frowned "I'm literally tied against the fucking wall,and I'm here against my will" I snapped "oh...that" I rolled my eyes "just please Brook,if they'll know you didn't eat,they'll fucking kill me,please" he pleaded me.

I just crossed my arms,"for fucks sake!" He shouted,making me flinch,he came sitting next to me,holding my chin harshly,grabbing a fall spoon of cornflakes,bringing it to my mouth "open your god damn mouth Brook" holding my chin harsher,making me whimper,and open my mouth ,he pushed the spoon into my mouth,"swallow" he said in a low voice,and I did.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair,and I brought my hands to his fist,trying to take off his hand,because he was holding to hard,while he grabbed another spoon,I whimpered,"open" I opened my mouth,and he pushed the spoon into my mouth,"Brook if you'll keep doing it,it'll hurt more" he glared at me,and I chew the cornflakes,making some crunch noises.