SavannaClaw 2-12: Tournament Day

Start from the beginning

"Hey Jack can you, Grim, and the ghosts wait here for the others while we get ready?" I asked.

   "Sure, take your time," Jack said smiling at us. We went upstairs and into our rooms to get changed. I opened my box again and smiled at the clothes I got before reading my note.

'To our dearest daughter, we know you have always wanted something like this. So we made it for you. Your cousins should get something as well, but we hope that you enjoy this. Love your parents.' I read smiling as I held the note close to me, before taking a shower to get ready.

~Timeskip~ 3rd P.O.V.

   "Hey Heart, you here?" Ace called out as he entered the door. He, Deuce, and Khan came in all wearing their dorm uniforms.

   "They're getting ready right now." The chubby ghost said before they heard footsteps. They looked to see Anastasia with her hair up in a half bun, wearing a dark pink sleeveless high low dress with a light pink ribbon around the waist, star choker, light pink pearls, headband, and pink heels on top of floral laced tights.

 They looked to see Anastasia with her hair up in a half bun, wearing a dark pink sleeveless high low dress with a light pink ribbon around the waist, star choker, light pink pearls, headband, and pink heels on top of floral laced tights

     "Whoa, you look amazing!" Grim said a Figaro came over to his human. Ana picked up Figaro and petted him making him purr in appreciation. They heard another pair of footsteps and looked to see Artemis. She had her hair in a ponytail with a dark red ribbon holding it in place. An elbow-length v-neck shirt with yellow cuffs, dark brown pants, a light brown corset, brown and black boots with red laces, black fingerless gloves, and a gold cuff on each wrist.

    "Artemis?" Ace said in surprise not used to seeing the third eldest cousin looking this good

   "Hey, guys," Artemis said, Khan looked at his Tigress with a blush on his face. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

    "Don't you look lovely, my Little Cub?" Khan said making Artemis blush.

   "Thanks, Khan, my Mom, and Dad picked it out," Artemis said as Khan kissed her forehead.

   "Well isn't this sweet," Serena said as she walked down. It's a Raven Queen-inspired dress with elbow-length sleeves and it is black and blue. He hair is styled the same way as Raven's with stars in her hair, a fur collar around her neck with black pearls, a blue gem broach, and on her right hip is a mirror and key accessory similar to her fathers only silver.