Chapter 3

Oh my, a dream come true this story made it to the WHAT's HOT List. I could not believe it but there it was.

I would like to thank Penguin014 & sayonara7 for the comments so far regarding this story! Love yah guys!!!

So, here's chapter 3!

Happy Reading!

Enjoy!

As usual don't forget to comment, vote & fan???

Thanks in advance

===============================================================================

3

After a 21-hour flight, a 2-hour stopover in Wellington, New Zealand, and a long wait in line for newcomers; my family & I finally landed in Calgary, Alberta and now, I’m in front of a Canadian Immigration Officer. 

“Bienvenué au Canada, Welcome to Canada, may I please have your passport?” the officer asked me with a welcoming smile on his face.

I handed my passport and he flipped to the portion where our immigration visa was on. Dad & the rest of my brothers are on other immigration counters.

“Here are applications for a Social Insurance Number and Alberta Health Care card. Hope you enjoy your stay in Calgary, Alberta. Again, Welcome to Canada Ms. Danielle Thompson!” the officer handed me my passport back with the same welcoming smile on his face.

“Thank you.” I said with a genuine smile on my face.

It felt weird as I haven’t really smiled a real one for the last week. This welcome from a complete stranger surprisingly felt sincere as well as the excitement that has bubbled in me when we officially landed in Canada.

I made my way to where the rest of my family were and all of us exited towards the baggage carousel to pick up the rest of our luggage.

“So, how do you like Canada so far? I think I am starting to like it already as some of the girls who I have spoken to so far are fascinated by my sexy accent and good looks” David my twin brother said as he draped an arm on my shoulders; I shrugged it off as well as rolling my eyes at his comment.

Leave it to him to only focus on women, typical 16 year old right? I guess.

David & I share the same auburn hair from our mother but our eyes have different shades, he has deep sapphire blue eyes and I have forest green eyes.

Andrew got his looks from dad with dirty blonde hair and baby blue eyes. As for Anthony he got dad’s hair and mom’s emerald green eyes like mine.

“Eh, I couldn’t say anything yet as we just got here on top of that, we have only seen Canada from its airport. So, we’ll see once we’re out of it.” I told him unenthusiastically

I caught a glimpse of my luggage and struggled to pull it off the carousel

“Drew, Dave or Tony could one of you guys help Danni with her luggage?” dad told my brothers after hearing me grunting in frustration as I was almost walking with my luggage halfway around the carousel.

I felt a hand placed on top of my right hand and gave my luggage a tug off the carousel. This caused me to lose my balance & land on a hard body expecting that it would be one of my brothers but it wasn’t because I saw both all of them hovering above me & my dad a few feet away from me. I felt my face heat up. This is so embarrassing, I thought. I looked over at them and gave them a glare.

Realizing that I was still on the floor on top of an unknown person, I immediately scrambled to my feet to get up but before I could straighten my posture I slipped on some fabric with my right foot.