ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ

𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛

Everything went white

Everything went white. Everything is silent. Silent screams can be heard from somewhere. The  world around is nothing. The border between life and death has come.

Little stars appearing and disappearing. Purple, blue and pink were the only thing that there was to be seen. a small galaxy was the only thing there.

Large rocks were starting to become visible. Two paths and one big line of rocks. Both paths leads to different directions.

This truly is the boarder.

A lonely female laying on the line of rocks. The galaxy coat and the bull black clothing. H/c hair flowing with the silent and gentle wind.

The galaxy felt extremely empty. The colors looked very dull and plain. The rocks had many cracks on them. The stars slowly giving up on their light.

White butterfly's started to appear around the sleeping female. Flying around and landing on her body. Those butterflies soon turned into little white flower petals.

Awoke the sleeping woman. The cracks on her face have disappeared but seeing herself in a didn't place is making her worry. The last thing Y/n remembers is her passing out in the sky.

Y/n sat herself up and looked around, seeing nothing but rocks, a dull galaxy and a few stars losing their light. The petals had fallen and settled next to her, slowly moving with the gentle wind.

She picked up a petal and started to caress them but soon the petal disappeared into her hand. There was a soft smile when she picked it up though when It disappeared, the smile went away.

Something about the petal felt off.

Y/n grabbed another and saw it sink into her hand. Her head started to hurt. Memories started coming in rapid.

The event of her younger self and the recent ones. That includes her relationships. Her father, brothers, and lover.

Lover.

Techno. Where is he?

"Techno?" Called out the worried Y/n. The good thing is, she remembers everything now but they're no where to be seen. Its just her. "Dadza?"

Tears started to prick her eyes. Her head becoming more and more heavy. Nothing was making sence to her.

The cracks that had been on her face left a small outline of were they used to be. Her warmth was back to normal but that warmth, most of it came from her beloved.