Season 5: 1# The Lowest Point

Start from the beginning

Zach: Yeah.

Once we arrived at our dorms, we parked the wheelchair next to the staircase as Tommy and I carried Tubbo like a human crutch. As soon as we placed him on his bed, I set up the BiPAP machine, take off his nasal cannula and replaced it with the nasal mask.

Tommy: How are you able to do that?

Zach: I was once on this machine before so I know how to set it up and I know what it's like.

Toby: What is it like?

Zach: I was on the one that covers your mouth and nose so basically it felt like a leaf blower hitting my face. But because I have cystic fibrosis, it actually felt good.

Toby: Wow.

Tommy: Well, you should've decided to be a doctor instead of a coder, computer engineer, web designer or hacker.

Zach: But I'm actually good at these things. I gotta heal Tubbo.

I healed Tubbo's paralysed legs using my powers and I noticed something blocking my way of healing the second leader. I switched to my psychic-based powers and tried to find the thing that has been blocking my way of healing him. Until I discovered that it was an undetected small amount of Lunatite.

Zach: Sorry to break it to you, Tubbo, but there's still some Lunatite in your body.

Toby: What?

Tommy: What?

Zach: I detected a small amount of Lunatite that is still present in his body.

Toby: Can you get rid of it? You have metal-based powers, don't you?

Tommy: I'll try to get rid of it. I've seen Quackity do it so I'll try to use my metal-based powers to do it.

Zach: Okay. Go ahead.

Tommy used his metal-based powers to try to get rid of the remaining Lunatite from Tubbo's system. But instead of getting the poison out, Tubbo let out a loud scream. An agonising scream the entire dorm could hear so I heard footsteps coming from the other rooms.

George D: What happened?

Ranboo: What's going on? Sorry, I was wandering around the dorms and then heard screaming. I even forgotten which room I was assigned in.

Tommy: You were assigned to this room.

Ranboo: Oh okay.

Wilbur: I heard Tubbo screaming, is he okay?

Niki: Is he?

Cara: Yeah, is he?

Tommy: I was trying to get rid of the remaining Lunatite from his body and then he started screaming in pain.

Zach: Because it was blocking me from healing him.

Cara: Oh okay.

George D: Get better soon, Tubbo.

After the others left, me and the other leaders tried to talk about how can we get rid of the remaining Lunatite. I tried thinking about having Tubbo take out the Lunatite himself but I'm not sure about it because he still needs to regain his strength.

Zach: So probably the best way for Tubbo to get rid of the Lunatite is for him to remove it himself.

Tommy: What?

Toby: Why? You know I can't walk.

Zach: I know, you can do it once you've regained your strength. Tommy and I can't help you.