⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Sam was being taken away on the stretcher and into the ambulance as sheriff Goode turned to Annabelle.

"Annabelle cross?" He asked her, the girl nodded.

"Yeah, like that creepy doll." She replied to him, sheriff Goode tilted his head and nodded.

"Can you tell me what happened here?"

Annabelle furrowed her eyebrows and put on an innocent face, anyone who saw it would believe her straight away "we were all on the bus and the car crashed."

Sheriff Goode looked down at the girl, who had an small smile on her face "did somebody do something? One of the boys said they saw an cooler fly out."

Annabelle shook her head "no, I think they hit their head too hard, so it's not my problem."

Sheriff Goode raised an eyebrow "they said they saw you in the back of the bus with two other's, did you throw it?"

"No."

"Look, I want you to tell me the truth, did you, throw that cooler."

Annabelle sighed rolling her eyes "no, dumb ass, I just said I didn't."

The girl walked away, and went to Simons direction, the boy pulled her close, putting his finger under her chin and lifting her head up.

"Good girl." He muttered as Jesden walked away and to the sheriff.

Simon turned her around, letting her face where her brother and the sheriff were, his hands going to her waist.

They continued to watch them, hearing jesden say the words of "it was an accident, sir, but if you want I could maybe act it out for you."

The sheriff shook his head, shooing jesden away, as expected jesden walked away, not before sticking up his middle finger to him.

Annabelle face palmed "really, jes?"

"You know what he did, him and those preppy assholes." The boy muttered, standing next to Simon and crossing his arms.

The sheriff turned his head to Simon, waving him over, the boy dropped his head before letting go of Annabell's waist and groaning as he made his way over to the sheriff.

The sheriff asked Simon an question, and from the side Annabelle could tell he didn't really like it as he put his hand on his hip "suck it, pig."

The sheriff muttered something to Simon, making him raise both his hands up and walk away and over to Annabelle, putting his arm around her as they watched Deena walk over to the sheriff.

Annabelle turned to the taller boy once jesden went to go talk to kate "what'd he say?"

Simon shook his head "oh you know, the usual, you better knock it off before you're going to prison." He scoffed, mocking the sheriffs voice, though Annabelle could tell he isn't telling her what he actually said, but she's letting it slide "as if."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"—Ryan Torres as the killer." The TV reporter said, Annabelle and jesden were in their living room, having no choice but to watch the news as their parents made them watch their two siblings, Kylie and Kyle.

Kylie, their six year old sister and Kyle, their nine year old brother came into the living room, jumping on the couch with them.

"Hey." Kyle pointed at the TV "isn't that Ryan? He gave me free comics all the time when we went there."

Annabelle quickly shut off the TV, along with jesden who hid the news paper that was on the coffee table.

"What happened to him?" Kylie asked, the older siblings looked at each other.

"Nothing." Jesden spoke up "he just did something very bad, now c'mon Kylie, you're supposed to be in bed."

"But, I'm hungry, mommy didn't feed us tonight." Their sister whined to them.

The twins looked at each other again, their mom would often forget to feed the two children since she has a lot of work to go, and their dad mostly goes on business trips every weekend, and the twins also has their practices to go to, plus dropping off the children to school.

Annabelle nodded "I'll make you something to eat, come on guys."

"Yeah, and I'll just clean up the living room and meet you guys in the kitchen." Jesden said making Annabelle nod and take the two kids into the kitchen.

Jesden bent over the coffee table, picking up the coloring books and crayons along with the markers that the two kids were playing with earlier before they had to go shower.

He walked over to the cabinet, putting the markers and crayons with the others and he stacked the books with the other coloring books.

"So much coloring books." He groaned before closing the cabinet and walking back over to the coffee table, taking the snacks and soda cans off, and then taking them in the kitchen.

He dropped the rubbishy in the trash bin, turning to Annabelle "hey, can you take out the cans?"

Annabelle put the plate's in front of the two kids and nodded "sure." She walked over to him, taking the cans and walking out the door, walking down the steps, opening the trash, she was going to put it in when she heard something drop.

Her head whipped around to where the sound came from, seeing an shadow quickly hide behind the tree, Annabelle rolled her eyes, remembering what Deena had told her earlier about what Peter had said.

"Very funny Peter!" She sarcastically yelled out to him "how about you go bother someone else."

She sighed as she didn't get a word from him, turning around and going back up the stairs and into the house, making sure to lock the door.

Jesden turned as he saw his sister "you alright? You look annoyed."

Annabelle nodded "yeah, it's just Peter, he's fucking with us-"

Before she got to finish the sound of an window breaking was heard from the living room, both of the small kids looked up and at their older siblings.

"What was that?" Kyle asked, dropping his fork, Kylie, on the other hand, scooted closer to her brother.

"It's probably nothing, we'll go check it out, stay there okay? Don't move." Jesden ordered them, the kids nodded before picking up their forks and eating again.

Annabelle and jesden slowly made their way to the wall, peaking their heads out a little bit, seeing an guy in an black hood that went over his head and arms.

"Hey!" Jesden called out, the guy turned around, revealing he had an skull mask on, looking straight at Annabelle.

"What, asshole." She crossed her arms, sassily leaning to the side "you better leave, our siblings are here dingus."

The skull mask dude turned back around, and continued to go through the cabinet where jesden put the kids coloring things away.

"Hey, you freak, I just fixed that and I'm too lazy to do it again." He whined "so feel free to fix it if you want."

They both noticed the knife in his hand and Annabelle scoffed "really Peter-"

She got pulled back to the wall by her brother, who was shaking his heads, looking at the two kids who stared at them awkwardly.

They both heard an slam and peaked their heads back around the wall, seeing the guy was gone and the living room door was open.

"He couldn't go out the way he came in?" Annabelle stared at the broken window "goddamn it."

Jesden sighed "don't worry about it." He went over to the door closing it and locking it, he went over to his sister once he was done "come on, we have to go tuck Kylie and Kyle into bed, we'll tell mom about it later."