Chapter Fourteen

Elle took the taxi to Grimwauld place. The whole ride was uncomfortable for her as the taxi driver kept looking at her through the rear view mirror but she didn't dare look at him and counted the minutes till she was out side of his house.

"We are here mam." The taxi driver spoke looking back at her.

Elle gave a nod and got out of the car telling him she'd only be a moment. To be safe she cast a charm on the tires to make sure he didn't drive away.

The house was dark and no sound came from it, they were all asleep. Elle climbed the house where the big tree was on the side, to get to Regulus's window. She knocked lightly and he came to open it.

"Why hello there love, fancy seeing you outside my window." Regulus mocked but she could see the huge smile his face showed as he looked at her.

"Hello to you too Mr. Black, know grab your bag and let's go, our plane leaves in three hours." Elle turned around and held out her hand signalling he would need help which a,de him scoff.

He jumped down and Elle shortly followed. They got back to the cab and Elle lifted the spell. And once again she was off. They were off.

The taxi driver kept looking back at Elle which Regulus started to notice and clearly got pissed off about. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled one of her legs on his while holding her hand with his free one. And to really shove it in the guys face he kept kissing her and shooting him dirty looks.

He stopped staring at Elle.

They got to the airport and jumped out. Elle took care of everything as she had gone on a few planes for vacations. And Regulus didn't know what to do. She transfigured passports and paid for the seats and then continued on.

The went through security which Regulus screwed up, leading him to get searched and Ellery to laugh on the side lines. He just rolled his eyes at the girl and laughed at her antics.

And lastly the went to their gate to wait for the plane.

They waited for a half hour and every minute made Regulus act like a child.

"Shut up!" Elle snapped.

That definitely got him to be quiet as he leaned his head on her shoulder and held her hand rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand.

They got called on and sat at the very back of the plane, alone. Much to Regulus's dismay as he was not used to this. He would have preferred first class.

"Get used to it Reg, saving money and being responsible is more important than luxury, your going to have to learn that before you become a father."

When they landed Elle got them another taxi and they drove to a house Regulus had picked out but it was exactly what Elle dreamed of.

It was a small house that was yards away from others but you could still see them. The house was two stories and there was a barn for horses which Elle always wanted. They went inside and it was more of a modern rustic house but it was exactly what Ellery dreamed of.

The sun had started to rise but the two were extremely tired and decided to get some sleep before figuring everything out. They walked upstairs and took the master bedroom and fell asleep letting the day go and not realizing what was going on.

The Potters where waking up and finding letters, Euphemia was silently smiling because she was still in contact with her daughter and knew she was safe, she knew this was for the best and would make everyone else see that. James became furious and upset, it was like a form of grief but he knew the quicker he stopped this war the sooner he would get to see his sister. And over time he'd learn to understand.

At the Blacks, Orion broke the house apart in anger and cursed at his wife. While Walburga cried, she may of let her husband hurt her kids and done thing that were wrong to please her husband but a small part of her loved her kids and losing both gave her a reason to leave. But not to leave the house that had changed her for the worse. To leave earth.

And in the mix of it all Regulus and Ellery could begin a new life. A life away from the fight and something normal. Something better. But when they woke up they went on their balcony that connected from their room and said goodbye, only for know.