⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)
⟬𝟏/𝟑⟭
_________________________________________

🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

"Hi i'm y/n, i hope we can be friends"
Y/n said shaking Fongs hand.

"Yeah i hope we can" Fong said smiling at y/n and went back to her friends.
A few weeks later

The boys kept looking at y/n, making y/n feel happy. "Hey guys, can i help you with something?".

"N-no we're fin-*one of the boys  Nudge wit's shoulder* ,sooo y/n want to hang out?" Y/n smiled and nodded.
As everyone looked at the front of class just to see a new girl.

"Hello there. My name is Nanno. I'm 16, Today is my first day. Please be kind"
y/n smiled and went up to Nanno.

"Hi there Nanno, lets be best friends." Nanno smiled and nodded

Valentines day

Everyone ran around putting heart shaped stickers on eachothers uniforms, y/n had a bunch and kept putting them on Nanno and others but mostly Nanno.

Fong smiled at her friends but something caught her eye, roses....
She grabbed them just to see a note in there. The two friends grabbed the note and started to read it out loud.

"The flowers are small, Thap doesn't love you much" Then a  Bouquet of flowers came to nanno. "Wow so big,Tan must love you so much"

"If he loved me he would've gave it to me himself." Nanno replied

"I hope we can meet him"
"Yeah i want to meet this Mr. Romantic Tan"

Y/n walked away mad and upset.

With y/n

💀𝕐⟋ℕ ' 𝕤   ℙ𝕠𝕧💀

'I walked away, i felt something wrong... i was mad and sad...i never felt this...but i'm confused...i don't know why..but i heared this wad jealousy....

Then again....i started to feel something when i was around her...'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few week later....Nanno's fake boyfriend
.
.
.

🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

People kept walking around and making sure to Dodge Nanno while others laughed and pointed at her.

Y/n had a plan, she decided to play along with others and bully her but not much. But she didn't bully her yet, "hey Nanno want to hang ou-" y/n got cut by Fong pulling her away from Nanno.

"Y/n, don't get close to that psycho. Come one lets get going and we should have a sleepover"

"U-uh.... yeah??" Y/n nodded in agreement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sooooo, y/n do you have a boyfriend"
Fong asked putting a face mask on y/n's face. "Well yes, but he has been distant....i feel like he doesn't love me"

Fong stopped and looked at y/n, "can you call him?" Fong asked.

"W-why?"

"I just want to make sure that he isn't cheating..."

Y/n got her phone out and called him.

*Beep* *Beep*

"Hey darling i can't talk just please leave me alone for once... dam you're so annoying "

Then he hung up.."i think he's tired of you..."

The truth is....y/n doesn't have a boyfriend....or girlfriend... y/n isn't human... she's just using something....

_________________________________________
Why does the girl in the pic above on the right(?) looks like Nanno like dammmm...btw one the pic above the one on the left is you and the one that looks like nanno is ofc nanno