𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Omniscient
Los Angeles, Calabasas
December 16, 2020

It's been a week since Rihanna and Dakari called it quits on the relationship, Dakari been moody every since that day when people at school found out all the girls tried to get with him and honestly he didn't want them.

He was currently in his room, it was dark as hell you couldn't see anything he haven't been able to sleep or eat his parents knew about the situation and tried to help.

His eyes was low due to him smoking all his problems away, even though he doesn't need to be smoking he really needed it he probably gonna get kicked out the basketball team and he was gonna lose all his scholarships.

But he didn't care he just wanted his baby back mane, him and Brianna have been communicating lately she tried to get with him but he shut that shit down quick as hell you'll think he taken.

****
Rihanna was living with her big brother Kamari and his girlfriend A'Shay but you can call her Shay. He heard about what happened and decided to let her stay with him until she founds her an apartment.

She thought the situation through with her having an abortion, and came to conclusion that she will not be getting an abortion and as far her and Dakari breakup she was honestly was going crazy.

She misses him like crazy, she miss everything about from the way that he talks to way that he loves her. Dudes at school tried to get her attention but she shut that down quick she didn't want nobody from that school because they all want something from her.

Rihanna, Mia and Samaria got close they're been out getting to know each other and they're been on the phone with each other. They also gave her advice on her and Dakari's situation and she couldn't thank them enough for that.

She currently on the phone with one of the apartment owners, "okay thank you so much."

She ended the call before running to her brother's room, she knocked on the door before entering his room.

"Guess what Bruh" she said happily.

He looked up from his phone, "what?."

"The owner of the apartment building said that I can move in anytime" she jumped up and down.

He looked at her with a smile before getting up he walked over towards her and gave her an hug.

"I'm proud of you sis, let me know if you need help with anything" he pulled away from the hug.

"C'mon we finna go to the building" she ran out his room.

Going into her room that he been had set up for her, she slipped on her pink Ugg's before walking out the room her brother Reign was already at the door waiting.

They walked out the house and got inside his all blue Hellcat, he pulled out the driveway before speeding down the road.

Once they pulled up to the apartment building it was so beautiful on the outside, she was so excited that she will be on her own with her baby. Even though she wished that her and Dakari was together.

"Hello, I'm Robyn I'm here for appointment 4D" Rihanna smiled.

"Oh yes, we're expecting you Come on follow me" The pretty lady said.

They walked down the hall, the glass elevator opens they walked inside she looked down seeing reign car she felt scared because she wasn't a big fan of heights.

The lady unlocked the front door, she opens the door for them they walked inside the lady showed them around.

"What this" Reign asked open the door that was in the living room.