XI-A (XXXIV-A). End-of-Terminus Exams 📝

The End-of-Terminus exams have finally begun. Will Isabelle, Ryūko, Iruma, and the rest of the Misfit Class be able to avoid failing grades? Let's find out in a some time later.

Kalego had everyone's examination papers collected at his teaching desk and got the last of them gathered. "Alright, I will return the End-of-Terminus exams you took the other day." He said.

"Wait! Hold up!" Asked most of those assuming failure.

Looks like they were mentally unprepared for hearing their results. Even Iruma was nervous about it. Ryūko had nothing to express, her pride stands proud and firm while knowing her studious mindset's benefits.

"I don't want supplementary classes!" Yelled Lied.

"I worked so hard! This is so unfair!" Exclaimed Elizabetta.

"I'm going to fly away!" Panicked Kamui, actually flying away.

"It's too soon!" Pleaded Lied, "Please just wait! Tell us tomorrow!"

Kalego, who was covering his ears the whole time, finally decided to call his verdict of academics.

"Now, the results... It is extremely unfortunate." Said the instructor, "The number of students who have failed and must take remedial classes... is zero, much to my endless chagrin. Ugh."

"Yeah! We're all safe! Yay!" Cheered the morons-no-longer.

"Phew. Thank goodness." Isabelle sighed in relief.

"We've succeeded, Master Iruma!" Smiled Asmodeus.

"Alright! Nailed it!" Exclaimed Kaminari pumping a fist into the air.

"Iruma-kins, we did it!" Said Clara.

"Yeah! Thank you all for your help! I wouldn't have done it without you!" Thanked Iruma before he looked upon his ring, 'I did it, Ali.'

A spark of gold reflection was all Alikred needed to signal that it was all a great clutch.

"I cannot wait until the end of terminus!" Said Goemon.

"Onward to the beach to meet new ladies!" Exclaimed Kamui.

"I'm gonna play!" Decided Lied, "Games! Parties!"

"Fools, silence! You three! Line up and step on it!" Said Kalego, granting approval to move ranks for them, "Any Alefs who scored above average will be moving up to Bet."

"Seriously?" Asked Yanna. "That's amazing!" Smiled Elizabetta.

"Well deserved, my subjects." Congratulated Ryūko, "You may rejoice for it is I whom shall declare a toast to your risings."

"Yay! Good job, better Bets!" Cheered Clara.

"Congrats on ranking up!" Congratulated Iruma and Isabelle.

"Allocer has now ascended from Alef to Gimel." Said Kalego, "He had the top score in his grade."

"Wait, you mean he scored even higher than Azz-Azz and Lavande?" Asked Lied.

"So devi cool!" Exclaimed Jazz.

"Cream rises to the top as the saying goes." Said Schneider.

"Everyone did great!" Said Iruma.

"Indeed! Well done, Miss Ryūko, Miss Isa, and Master Iruma!" Praised Asmodeus, "I have to admit, I didn't think those slackers would actually avoid failing, much less pass with flying colors. Seeing you study so hard inspired them all to pull their heads out of the clouds, pick up their pens and start learning. You have the power to change those around you, Miss Ryūko, Miss Isa, and Master Iruma!"