part - 13🌷

Everyone entered mall and decided they would first roam around in showrooms for sometime...hence everyone dispersed to their favorite showrooms to check for any new collections.

Whole time qurat had a annoyed expression on her face because fahaad had gripped her hand in his tightly so she wouldn't run away with others and do unnecessary shopping of things she didn't even use

Eshaal, sahir , afaf were behind fahaad and qurat.

Qurat turned around and spoke "aaplog ko lagg raha hoga apke bhaijaan kitne romantic hai...lekin ye sab inka dhong hai...dekho kaise haath pakda hua hai jaise mai kahi bhaag jaongi...bhed bakri thori na hoon huh"

Sahir replied "bohut behtareen hua hai tere saath...last time yaad hai mere saare paise khaa gayi thi wo bekar Boohoo decor ke naam par...tujhe toh bhaijaan hi durust rakhte hai"

Qurat stuck her tongue out trying to annoy sahir while eshaal was saying "jaanede sahir bechari ne aapke room ke liye hi liya tha...aapko pasand nahi aaya uski kya galati"

Sahir hmmed in reply and let her go.

Qurat pulled her hand away from fahaad and ran to kiss eshaal on cheek for supporting her... She then came back to fahaad and held his hand and started walking.

Everyone shook their heads at her childishness.

After walking for sometime qurat saw gaming zone and was jumping like a rabbit.

She pleaded "chalo hum sab bowling karein bohut din hogayen hai please mana mat karna

She pleaded "chalo hum sab bowling karein bohut din hogayen hai please mana mat karna...warna mai ghar nahi jaongi"

Afaf ,eshaal giggled and stood by her saying "hum toh ready hai ...sachme bohut din hogayen hai "

Boys muttered few incoherent words then entered gaming zone behind girls who were literally hopping to alley

Qurat stopped fahaad immediately and showed him a sign reading "guardians can rest here " With few chairs and tables where 2 old women and 1 old man were sitting and watching a group of children.

Qurat spoke humorously "buddhe log wahan baithjaen hum khelkar aate hai "

Fahaad rolled his eyes at her and whispered "yehi baat raat ko bolna "