Chapter 10(🔞)

Bora pov

I google different historical people and look over at Siyeon. She looked...hot. She was wearing a white crop top with some black cargo pants. I saw her abs. They looked so defined, I licked my lips. "What?" She asks looking at me. Crap! I hope she didn't see what I did. "Um n-nothing!" I blush and look away. I found one historical figure, Abraham Lincoln. "That dudes a great guy! He helped stop slavery!" I say to Siyeon. She just agrees and we pick him as our research project.

I couldn't help take glances here and there of her, she's irresistible. "Why is your face red? And why do you keep biting your lips?" She asks and now...I'm a tomato.

"Uh wh-what?" I stutter. She didn't say anything instead she stretched and her shirt lifted up even more. I saw her bra, it was black. Okay I can't hold back anymore...

*Smut warning*

I sit on her lap and look at her. She flinches at my movement, "Wha-what are you doing Bora?" She asks nervously. I grab the back of her neck and pulled her towards me. I kissed her...ain't no going back now, I thought.

She didn't kiss me back at first but once I started to move my lips against hers more, she kissed me back. She gently bit on my bottom lip and I let out a small moan. Siyeon pulls back, "What was that?" She chuckles. "YAH! How do you expect me to react if you do that?!" I smack her shoulder. I pull her back into the kiss and it was getting more intense. Our kisses became more passionate as if we both wanted this. As if we had been waiting to kiss each other for so long.

Siyeon pov

I put my hands underneath her butt to lift her up and carry her to the bed. I wanted to stop this but I just couldn't, I wanted her. I lay her down on the bed, not breaking the kiss. She wraps her legs around my waist as I lay on top of her, making sure not to crush her. We were making our but I moved down to her neck. I sucked and licked her neck and she let out small moans. I bit down gently on her neck and she let out a loud moan, luckily no one is home but us. I then stop myself from going any further and look at her, "Bora...aren't you with Seong Wa..." I say. She looks at me, "No I broke up with him today." She says. "Really...I didn't know." I say. She just smiles and kisses me again. I continue what I was doing and make my way down here chest area. I lift off her shirt and was amazed by the sight. "Wow..." I say and she blushed while trying to hide herself. I smack her hands away and whisper in her ear, "Don't hide yourself from me, you're gorgeous." I whisper and bite on her earlobe. She gasped and tugged on my shirt, wanting it off. I sit up and take my shirt off and her hands immediately go towards my abs. "I love your abs." She says while caressing them. "So hot." She smirks and makes eye contact with me. I then grab one of her breasts and lick it. She arches her back at my sudden action. I rub her other one and then give it the same attention I did to the other. "Do you want me to stop?" I ask before going any further than her chest area. "Don't stop." She says. Seeing her like this brought a whole new level of arousal to me. I unbutton her pants and take them off. I took mine of as well. I kiss down here stomach and then her thighs. I kiss her inner thigh and she moaned. She kept moaning as I was getting closer to her area. I took off her underwear and threw it on the floor. I just stared at her area for a few seconds. To say she was wet, was an understatement...she as soaked. I then have her one long stroke from my tongue and she arched her back. I then continued eating her out, she did taste good. Just like I imagined, I thought. She was a moaning mess underneath me, such a bottom. I entered two fingers in her and she moaned. I felt her clenching around my fingers and it was hot. I started to thrust my fingers slowly into her. "Faster!" Bora moaned. And so I did. I thrusted faster into her as I was licking her clit. I felt her hands tangle into my hair and she was pushing me more into her. I felt her starting to clench more and more around my fingers and her breathing become more heavier. "I'm cumming!" She says and I felt warm liquid on my fingers.

I took my fingers out if her and she exhaled a moan. She was panting so hard, trying to come down from her climax. With my other hand, I grabbed her head so she is looking at me. With my fingers still soaked from her juices, I licked them off. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "You taste...so good!" I whisper in her ear. I look back at her and see that she was blushing from what I had said. I kiss her once more. As I was kissing her I noticed she wasn't kissing me back...

I open my eyes to see that she is sleeping. Tsk...she knocked out.

*****************
Y'all I've never written smut before😭🔫