"A-Alfred... I-I'm so sorry.. Please.. Don't let this break you.. Please go on and live a happy life.. We will be waiting for you in the sky above Alfred.. Never lose hope." She mumbled the words out, though Alfred could hear them as clear as day. One of the council members who held her scoffed. While another seemingly appeared and held out a silver dagger. "Silence filthy wench. Perish for your sins against our kind." Her head was forced back, and with once swift movement her throat was slit. 

Alfred's eyes widened in shock, before he let out a pained scream, Lilith choking upon her blood as her body was suddenly dropped to the floor. She held her large belly, trying to hold onto life as best she could. Meanwhile, the council members would continue to keep Alfred pinned. Not wanting to risk the thought of him somehow saving her life. So he was forced to watch his wife choke out upon her blood and soon perish, along with their unborn child. Tears flowed from his eyes rapidly, the moment he was released he quickly lashed out at the council members who took his only love, and his child, from him. 

Though they easily handled his attacks and soon vanished, "It was best this way Alfred." One from the group mused out before leaving. Alfred quickly returned to his wife's side. Not wanting to admit that she could have possibly died, he held her close. The warmth she had gradually fading out, her eyes lifeless and her body still. Sobs wracked the male, who slowly stood. He easily healed the wound upon her neck, yet it didn't change the fact that she was dead. So he returned home, softly placing her body upon her bed.

Once there, he would gently cover her with her blankets, though her skin was much paler, Alfred gently held her hand as he sobbed. "I will find someone to bring you back Lilith.. Please wait for me until then.." The words slipped from his mouth, yet he had no real way of making such a wish come true. Days blended into weeks, he rarely left her side, tending to her in order to keep her body in pristine condition. He couldn't bring himself to leave her, no doubt he would have died with her.

Seeing as he had stopped feeding himself or keeping anything else clean for that matter. It would soon be years that escaped him, barely keeping himself going with the thought that he could find someone to bring her back. Soon enough, he found a story, it was simple and joyful. It was a story for a prince that would be born in the future, a prince without a castle, which had been stolen from him a generation before. A prince who had the power to bring back the dead, though this power was sealed away within him, and needed to be unlocked by himself before he could possibly use it. 

It was the only hope he had, yet the book had no names or dates for when this would happen. It only showed a baby boy with brunette hair. This was what caused Alfred to go out on his quest, it hurt him to leave his wife's side but he had to find this prince. Returning to her one last time, he placed a gentle kiss upon her frozen lips, he would vanish from his home. Not without making sure to place a barrier around it, concealing the home from prying eyes. 

"I will return for you some day Lilith." He mumbled out, taking very little with him as he set out to scour the vampire world in search for this fallen prince. To hope that he could awaken his power and aid him in the resurrection of his beloved wife. During this few hundred years of being gone, he had stumbled upon the Gleefuls. Who just happened to have a brunette haired boy, a hair color that was very plain among vampires. After careful questioning and such, Alfred had learned a war happened right under his nose. He refused to leave his house after his wife had died, thus when he learned that the Pines were no longer ruling..

He had to check, so he swiftly made his way to the northern territory in search. When he found the rather small house the Pines were now living in, he was rather shocked. Though what shocked him even more was the brunette haired baby resting within his mothers lap. Alfred only had a silly fairy tale to go off of, but he would do it regardless. Though he needed a way in, so he returned to the Gleefuls. Hoping they would give him a job as a tutor for their just born son. 

+Flash back end+

"Alb!" Dipper called out, shaking the vampire in hopes to drag him from his thoughts. Alb blinked, soon turning his attention to Dipper who was pouting a fair bit. "Alb, you spaced out. I was trying to tell you I was going to talk to Bill about all this but you weren't answering." Alb chuckled, soon ruffling Dipper's hair and causing the vampire to grow a bit agitated. "Sorry Dips! I got distracted. You go tell that boyfriend of yours you're ready to tie the knot. If you wait too long he might run away!~"

Alb teased, yet the panic that surfaced on Dipper's face resulted in him getting up sooner than expected. "I-I'll go tell him now!! I'll see you tomorrow afternoon!" Dipper quickly spoke, before leaping from the ground and flying off to find his lover. Alb watched him go, smiling softly to himself before soon sighing. "Lilith.. I just hope that I can really save you.." The vampire mumbled out, a single tear rolling down his cheeks as his hair covered his eyes. It wasn't long before he suddenly vanished in a swirl of black mist, leaving the clearing empty once more. 

Hello hello, yes I'm alive, as you know my trip is soon. (I leave july 22nd but the days before my trip I'll be fairly busy.) My boyfriend got surgery so I've been tending to him the past few weeks, sorry for vanishing. However don't expect much of me either now, at best I'll probably get 1 more chapter out before my trip. I'm also studying for my permit so I've been doing that and plenty of other tedious things. Hope you enjoyed the look into Alfred's past! See you guys around. (Chapters will be much shorter again for a while. Along with this after my trip I start training for my second job along with college starting up again just after my training. So again, I'll be very busy soon.)