0.2

- Y/n Hall -

The plane had just landed and I was hit with nerves. I hadnt seen Bryce in awhile and I would be living in a house with fboys. I got off the plane and went to get my bags .

My bags were one of the last one's to come out. Once I got my bags I made my way through the crowd prepared to see my brother.

Not seeing him anywhere I call Bryce to see if he was here yet.

I got no answer,I called him again and again I still got no answer. I decided to wait where I was. I felt someone lightly tap my should, I turned around and it was Josh.

I had met Josh a few times before when I came to visit Bryce during the years while he stayed here in LA. Our relationship has grown to be like a brother and sister bond.

"Hey where bryce?" I asked slightly confused on why Josh is here instead of Bryce. I realize how rude I sounded so I offer a small smile.

"damn not happy to see me? Addison and Bryce are fighting he's at her house there trying to fix things"he chuckles

"when are they never fighting?"

"True that, wanna get going now?"

"Yeah"

" lets get going the cars over there" he gestures to the car. We made our way over and he loaded my bags into the trunk. We then drove to the sway house.

When we arrived at the house, it hadnt changed that much other than a few brocken tiles on the front door. Josh walked me to my room and where i found the packages I had ordered. I ordered some shelve's, LED lights and a few things to get the decoration process started.

I got changed into some comfortable cltohes and began building everything.

꧁2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ꧂

I had put up my shelve's and was now on my way to the store to get some glue so that I could put up my LED lights. I ran into the store and bumped into something really hard. I put a hand  to my forhead and looked to see what I bumped into. It turns out that it wasnt a what but a who.

He had the strongest jawline I had ever seen, he had dirty blonde hair, brown eyes.He had an eyebrow raised looking down at me.

He looked like a greek god. Thats when I realised I had been staring at him. I immediatly shifted my gaze to the floor. I could feel he's confused gaze. "Like what you see huh?"

" Full of yourself much?" I ask obviously aggitated and a tad bit embarrased. He opened he's mouth to say something but I had spun around on my heel and walked off.

I got what I needed and headed towards checkout and me being the luckiest person ever the guy from earlier just had to choose the isle i was in. I had noticed that he was behind me but chose to ignore it.

" stalking me now ?" He chuckled

" Your the one behind me " i said not turning to face him.

"whatever you say"

I pay for my items and drive back to Sway. By the time I arrived home it was already 11: 30 pm.

I decided to pull an all nighter and finish putting everything up.

By the time I finished it was already 1:24 am I decided to take a quick shower.

After I left the bathroom yet again I bumped into something again. I looked up and there he was yet again. The greek god was in the sway house.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

" I live here " he responds smirking at my outfit, I scoff and turn around and walk back to my room.

I couldnt really decorate that much as I wasnt planning on staying long

I couldnt really decorate that much as I wasnt planning on staying long. It would have to do for now.

ᴀ/ɴ

Hope you enjoyed this chapter dont forget to vote and comment<3