𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Omniscient
Los Angeles, Calabasas
November 10

"Mama what Imma do?" Brianna cried on her mother's shoulder.

"You gotta tell him, Brianna" her mother rubbed her shoulder.

She stared down at the five pregnancy tests that she took, never in a million years did she thought that she'll be pregnant at the age of eighteen.

"What if he don't believe me?" She sniff.

"Then you gotta raise my grand baby alone, I'll be there every step of the way" her mother kissed her forehead.

She sigh before nodding her head, Brianna and Dakari been messing around for two years they always used an condom nobody knew that they was messing around with each other and they still don't.

Brianna knew that she got around with every dude at school, but she always made them use an condom and after they finished having sex she will take an plan b.

It was only one night at this kick back when her and Dakari didn't use an condom and an month later Brianna found out that she was pregnant.

"I gotta go mama, I love you" she got up and hugged her mother.

"Okay baby, be safe I love you too" her mother hugged her back.

They pulled away from each other brianna walked out the house and got in her car. She pulled out her phone and went to Instagram she screech up Dakari's Instagram and DM him.

@Go.GettaDK

Hey, I have some really important information that me and you need to discuss.

@Go.GettaDK: what news?, you betta not be on no shit Brianna

I promise that I'm not, I don't want to discuss over the phone after you practice can you meet me at Wendy's?

@Go.GettaDK: yeah dude

She exit out of Instagram and let out an sigh she started up her car before pulling out her mothers driveway.

Driving down the road as she listen to Mary J. bilge, she always listen to her when she's going through something.

Once she made it to her run down apartment, she walked up the steps and unlocked her front door she opens her door and walked inside.

Placing her keys and purse on the rack, she walked to her bedroom and took off her shoes flopping down on her queen size bed she started to think about the child that was growing inside her.

She thought about having an abortion but she knew that she had to tell Dakari before she could even have the abortion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She pulled up to the Wendy's parking lot, she looked to the left seeing Dakari getting out his truck he walked towards the car and knocked on the window.

Brianna unlocked the door, he got inside the car and placed his phone on his lap.

"What you want?" He mean mugged her.

She grab her purse out the backseat and pulled out the five pregnancy test that she took and threw it on his lap.

"Fuck you gave me these for?" He continue to mug her.

"I'm pregnant, with your baby" her voice cracked.

He looked her in the eyes to see if she was lying or not, "this ain't my baby, Brianna."

"The night at the kick back, when both of us was drunk off our asses we didn't use an condom Dakari" she explained.

He cussed under his breath, "what you wanna do?."

She looked over towards him, "I'm not ready to be an mother Dakari, I think I want an abortion."

Dakari looked at her like she was stupid, "hell nawl, this baby might be mines."

"I don't have the fucking money, to be an mother I can barely pay my fucking rent!" She shouted at him.

He went into his pocket and pulled out at least a thousand dollars and put it in her purse.

"You do something to my child and watch how I tell my sisters to beat yo ass" he sucked his teeth.

"Fine I won't get an abortion, what about your girlfriend Dakari?" She asked him.

"What about her" he instantly mean mugged her.

"You think she gonna be mad at me and you" she said with scariness in her voice.

"She not gonna be mad, I gotta go give me yo phone so you can update me on my child" he said harshly.

She rolled her eyes at him before giving him her number, once they exchanged numbers he got out her car and went to his he stayed at the parking lot for a little bit longer before pulling out the parking lot Brianna did the same.

********************
Y'all think that Rihanna gonna be mad?