sleeping over

The next day

Ranboo wakes up and doesn't see Tubbo but he hears a faint voice coming from the bathroom.

Tubbo:(brushing his teeth) Oh hi good morning.

Ranboo gets up and walks over to him to brush his teeth too.

Ranboo: good morning

They both finished brushing there teeth and were talking about what they should do to day and eating breakfast.

Tubbo: so... What do you want to do today I was thinking about doing a movie sleepover here.

Ranboo: That sounds great but what time

Tubbo: like 8:00 PM ( Me:sorry I don't know what it is in England ) let me text some people that live around here.

Ranboo: sounds good.

Tubbo texts George,Wilbur,Tommy.All of them said they were coming.They also Decided to go to the store to pick up some snacks and other things.Once they got back the streamed for a couple of hours doing there usually beeduo thing then 8:00 PM came around and they set up for the sleepover getting snacks and what not.Everyone was here so they changed,George put on gray sweatpants and a hoodie, Wilbur just stayed in the outfit he was wearing,Tommy put on his red and white shirt and plain shorts,Ranboo in a enderman onesie that Tubbo begged for him to wear and Tubbo in a bee onesie who just wanted to be in a onesie with Ranboo. As the movie started Tubbo started to get tired(he was sitting on the floor.).

Ranboo: Is Tubbo awake guys?

Tommy: nah I think fell asleep.

Ranboo: (in head) should I put him on the couch? Ill just do it.

He picks up Tubbo and puts him on the couch gently trying not to wake up Tubbo but he slowly woke up and just hugged Ranboo and stayed there.

Tommy: (Whispers) look the beeduo back at it.

Wilbur: there so cute.

George:just watch the movie guys.

Tommy:(Takes photo)

(This is the best I could find

(This is the best I could find.)

The movie finally finished and everyone was going to brush there teeth.Ranboo gets to get up but Tubbo is Weighing him down.

Tubbo: Just a little longer.

Tommy:(yells from bathroom) You two coming

Ranboo: (whisper) tommy help me.

Tommy: Pick him up and throw him

Ranboo: never mind

Ranboo lays Tubbo down on the couch and gets up to brush his teeth as everyone was either going to bed or on there phones.When he finishes he puts tooth paste on Tubbo's tooth brush and he walks over to Tubbo and grabs his hand gently and brings him to the bathroom to brush his teeth, something Ranboo remembered to actually do. Then they all start to go to bed slowly.

Words-451

Thank you so much for the support and tell me chapters to do cause I'm running out of ideas.I hope the picture was a good touch.sorry its late here and I have brain cell left.