Chapter One: Arranged.

Hey everyone. I hope you read this new story. I promise it wont be retardedly slow like the other one. This one is way different. I promise as soon as i can i will start Carson and Riley's story but for now here is Kayle and Blair :)

Chapter One

Chapter 1: Arranged

Pov: Blair.

I climbed higher in the cherry blossom tree. I inhaled deep; I loved the smell of the blooms. It was late spring; summer was just around the corner. My birthday would be soon, I would be seventeen. Some girls look at this as the birthday of her women hood. Rejoicing in the event, relishing in the glow of her new found adult hood. I was dreading the wretched event. Especially since my sister Alli was now getting married. She was the oldest. I was second in line followed by Kelli and the youngest Olive. I couldn't believe Alli was betraying me like this! I had no intention in ever getting married and now that she was married off I was up for grabs in the court. Unfortunately I was the perfect girl up for grabs too, I lived in side the palace walls all my life. It would be the perfect status move for any available scum bag who wanted to get into politics. My father Cace worked for the King, Kane. Wonderful man, I had only met him a few times when I visited with my father to the castle. My father was part of the royal council, pretty much he would give the king advice.

"Blair Aideen Gregory!!" I heard a little voice call up to me.

I sighed, I knew who it was.

"Yes Olive?" I called back.

"Mom says dinner is ready. Plus she says if your not washed up and at the table in the next few minutes you have to do my chores for a week!" she threatened.

I smiled. I wish I could be her age again.

"Yeah I bet she did." I said hopping down from the branch.

I stood in front of a grinning five year old. Little Olive was the youngest; she had long wavy beautiful brown hair with a hint of red shining in the sun. Her eyes were as round as the moon and grey. She wore a purple sun dress that dragged the ground. I giggled as she looked at me with question.

"Does Kelli know you are wearing her favorite sun dress?" I asked taking her hand and walking toward the house.

Olive grinned again showing off her white teeth.

"Nope! But she stole Molly this morning so I had to give her a reason to return her in prime condition!" she said very serious.

Molly was her doll; she was never ever caught with out her. Kelli always had a problem with taking Molly to tease Olive; but Olive was smart for her age. She always knew how to get us back when we crossed her.

"Have you washed up yet?" I asked walking to the washing well.

"Yes." Olive said lying.

I flashed a look of disbelief.

"Show me your hands." I said.

She glared at me.

"Fine." She said grabbing the soap from the side of the washing well.

I smiled and washed with her.

Olive and I walked in the house, it was filled with the aroma of Mom's corn beef roast. My stomach growled then Alli caught my eye. She was sitting at the table with my parents crying. I let go of Olive's hand and walked over.

"What's going on?" I asked.

My mother looked up with sad eyes.

"I can't marry Peter!" Alli whaled.