True Love Comes Unexpectedly - A Kol Mikaelson Love Story

I set my eyes on the people around me. Humans, sweet innocent humans. They didn't know of the supernatural beings' that pretended to be human, but were actually murderers. I am one of the murderers. And right now, I was finding my prey.

    ''Mommy, look what I found!'' said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a young child holding a dollar in his hand, waving for his mother to come. His mother smiled and shook her head, but walked towards her son with her arms widely open.

    ''My dear son, aren't you lucky?'' said the women. I watched the women for several minutes before deciding that she would be my next victim. She had sent her son away to buy some candy, but warned him to be careful. The hat she had been wearing blew in the direction of the woods, and she quickly hurried after it.

I looked in the direction of her son, who was making his way out of the shop. I pursed my lips before making my way towards the woods.

I watched the women silently as she made her way through the woods, trying to find her hat. Her eyes narrowed, then she huffed as she saw her hat caught in a bush. ''Oh come on'' she said tugging at her hat. After succeding, she pulled on her hat and turned around. ''Oh my God'' she shrieked when she saw me.

    I smiled gently, ''Sorry. I thought you might need help trying to get your hat.''

     She looked at me, ''I must be going, good day.'' She walked futher up, and just as she got to the edge of the forest, I ran up beside her and sank my teeth into her neck.

    After I drained her of blood and cleaned myself, I walked into the village and walked around like a normal human.

As I walked into my flat, I saw my cleaner tiding the living room. ''Oh, hello Miss. Tatia.'' she said standing up straight. ''Miss. Flowers'' I say nodding my head. Should I do it? Should I go back to my hometown? I had heard that they were back. . . The past is the past, but I needed to see them again. 

''Ring a cab, I'm leaving.'' Mrs. Flowers looked startled, but just nodded. I packed my bags and when I heard the cab outside, I handed Mrs. Flowers a couple hundred dollars.

I got in the cab and when the driver asked me where I was going, I answered without hesitation, ''Mystic Falls.''