✯07✯

Filler:
Halloween Party

-smut-ik its not Halloween but I wanted to do it

-smut
-ik its not Halloween but I wanted to do it

Sõma sat on your bed, waiting for you to come out the bathroom. "Y/nnnnn hurry" he whined out like a child.

Halloween was always his favorite holiday, mainly because he gets to see you dress up as all the characters he simped for.

Last year, you two went as Jasmine and Aladdin, this year you were being the iconic couple, Beast boy and Raven.

He jumped up when he heard the door open. "Sõma, can you zip this up." You turned around to point at the zipper on your back.

His jaw hit the ground, "How about we skip the party" he walked closer to you and zipped up your costume. "The party is at our house, horny bastard" you pushed his hand away, when he tried grabbing your boob.

Like clock work, your door bell rang, you walked up to the door to open it. You fell to the ground when someone basically tackled you.

You looked down to see Sunny snuggling in-between your chest. "I missed youuu" they were pulled off by Takumi he was dressed in a king outfit while, Sunny wore a matching outfit.

They both were pushed out the way by some other people, only five minutes passed and the house was filled.

You sat in a group with some people, you were talking to a girl you met at the beach when you felt two arms wrap around your waist.

You turned your head, expecting Sõma but instead it was some random dude. You instantly backed away. "Can I help you?" You could feel someone staring at you, and you knew exactly who it was.

The boy told you his name and said something about him being attracted to you, that's were you stopped him from talking. "I have a boyfriend" he opened his mouth to speak again, but you beat him to it. "And no I can't have friends"

You turned back to the conversation with the girls, a few seconds went by and you felt arms wrap around you again. "I said no". This time you turned around and punched the boy.

Your punch was stopped and your arm was pulled down to your side. "Keep your hands to yourself" Sõma sent you a bright smile despite his obvious upset mood.

"I thought you were that random guy" you spoke while he let go of your wrist, he leaned into you to whisper in your ear.

"How about we show them who you belong to, yeah?" He had that dark and confident voice he spoke in when he cooked.

"Lead the way,Chef" you said in the same cocky tone. Sõma hasn't played the dom in months, so when you seen the lust in his eyes and the jealousy in his voice.

He took your hand and started to walk through the crowd of people. He turned the music up so you wouldn't be too loud.

He opened the bathroom door and pushed you in before closing the door behind him. "I'm going to be a little rough,okay?"

You nodded your head, he grabbed onto your wrist again and pulled you towards him, his other hand gripped onto your hio, to turn you around.

He pressed his dice onto yor ass, moving his hands to the back of your neck and back. He pushed you down onto the sink, making your back arch.

"Just tell me when to stop" he said while grabbing your leg and putting it onto the counter.

He moved your cape out the way. He looked up at you through the mirror. "I didn't tell you how good you look tonight, did I"

Sõma pulled onto the crotch area of your body suit. Once he had access, his finger slid up and down your slit.

You could see him taste it from the mirror, before he went back to teasing you with his fingers. "Because you look gorgeous, baby"

He let out a small laugh before thrusting in two fingers, you squirmed a little bit making him pin you down with his other hand.

His fingers thrusting inside and out of you, each time he pressed against your sweet spots. "Sõma t-too much"

"Shut-up and take it, slut" the pace of his fingers sped up, he leaned down, his chest was touching your back. His other hand gripped into your face to make you look at the mirror.

He whispered degrading and praises in your ear, not breaking eye-contact. "Your such a slut" "My slut" "You look so pretty, y/n"

He felt your walls tighten around his fingers, "Cum, cut now" obeying his orders you climax all over his fingers some spilling on your thighs.

Sõma watched your face in amusement, he could cut just by looking at you. "What a mess" he said mocking your voice.

He stood back up, letting his fingers fall out of you and his hand let go of your face. He struggled to take off his costume, once he finally removed it, he started to tease you again.

He slid the tip of his dick up and down your pussy. You were tired of the teasing and didn't want to beg so you backed up a little, making his dick dissappear inside you.

"Hurry and fuck me, Chef"