Chapter Forty-Seven

A/N: Hiiii! Thank you all so much for being so patient and supportive. As you may know, I wrote this whole chapter out and was ready to publish it, but then it got deleted. So, I re-wrote the whole thing! Yes, it's been taking ages but I've finally finished, and I'm quite happy with the end product :) Thank you all so much!

P.S - Random POV switch a little while in

-

-

(Louis' POV)

"Wake up, wake up, wake up," I jumped onto the end of the bed and crawled over Harry and Niall's legs, shaking their shoulders. "Wake up, fuckers. You're going to court."

"Mm," Harry hummed, his face scrunching up in annoyance.

"Up and at 'em! I'm committing a crime today!" I said excitedly. I jumped off of the bed and grabbed hold of the blanket, ripping it off of their bodies.

"Five more minutes," Niall groaned, reaching for the blankets and groaning when he realized they weren't there. He snuggled back deeper into Harry, who had his arm wrapped around his waist.

"Stop cuddling, wake up!" I said, then frowned when neither of them listened. I stood up off the bed and made my way down the hallway into the bathroom.

I opened the cupboard and found a small plastic cup, toothpaste stains all over it. I smirked and turned the tap on, filling the cup up with water.

I walked back into the bedroom, careful not to spill the glass. I held in a laugh, but it came out anyways.

Harry's eyes shot open, looking over to me. "Louis, don't you-"

I cut him off by throwing the water onto their bodies, soaking both of them and the bed in the process.

Niall shot upright in bed, his eyes wide open. His eyes searched the room in surprise for a second before landing right on me.

"You little fucker!" He yelled, his wet skin glistening in the sunlit room.

I shrugged. "Whoops."

"Asshole," Harry muttered, sitting up and shaking his arms around, droplets of water hitting me.

"Big day today, boys," I smirked, wiping the water from my above my eyebrow. "Get up, get ready, head to the tuxedo shop downtown."

"Gross," Harry said. He leaned over and pecked Niall's lips once, then stood up from the bed. "I don't want to wear a tux."

"Sucks," I faked a frown, then looked over to Niall who flopped back down onto the bed with a groan. "Get up or I'll get more water."

Niall groaned loudly once again then rolled off the edge of the bed, landing on the floor with a soft thud. "I'm up."

"You got my boxers wet," Harry glared at me.

"They'll dry. Get your hair all nice and done up. You're going to court, bitches!"

--------------------------------

I sat in the car outside the tuxedo shop, waiting for Harry and Niall. We had packed all Niall's boxes into the boot of the car and the backseats, leaving a spot open for someone to sit.

Niall had no trouble leaving his house behind. We were expecting him to be upset, nervous even. But he simply took his boxes, walked out, hid the key for the real estate agent and got in the car.

Harry and I on the other hand, had to take a moment back in our flat to look around and say our final goodbyes. Harry in particular. He checked, checked and double checked every drawer, every corner.