𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗: 03

Third Person's Pov

Two expensive cars arrived behind a porsche, one red one black

Two expensive cars arrived behind a porsche, one red one black. The two cars parked beside each other right across the porsche. The boy who owned the porsche and the two bestfriends watched as two girls, one with golden brown hair get out of the red car and a girl with blonde hair get out of the black car. As soon as they got out they linked hands and started walking to the entrance. "Nice ride." The boy with the porsche said while smirking.

"Thanks." The two replied. "You too." The two unknown girls said at the same time after glancing at the porsche. They then turned around and started walking towards the entance, not caring about the stares that they were getting.

Iris' Pov

Sienna and I entered the school ignoring all the stares. We arrived at the office and asked for our schedule. We compared our schedule and we have the same classes so far. "Marcel did that." She whispered. I nodded. We were about to walk out when a man and a girl with curly dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes entered. "Oh you two must be the other new students, Miss Mikaelson and Miss Gerard meet Miss Argent." The man I assume is the principal said. Sienna and I just waved at her with small smiles, she did the same.

The principal was giving us a tour. "Argent as in the hunter family?" I whispered to Sienna knowing she can hear me. She whispered a yes. We then began paying attention to the tour. After a few minutes we entered a classroom.

"Class these are your new classmates, Allison Argent, Sienna Gerard and Iris Mikaelson." He said. The three of us just waved before going to our seats. I sat by the window at the corner back of the class with Sienna sitting beside me.

I wasn't paying attention since I knew about the lesson already. I was sketching when a scent hit me. Shit. Why didn't I notice earlier? I got my phone out and was about to text Si but she beat me to it.

S: You smelt that too huh?
I: I did. I think its a different breed, it didn't smell like me.
S: I know about this one, came across a pack of them 500 years ago, their bitten werewolves.
S: I'll tell you more later.
I: Ok, sounds good.

I put my phone away and focus back on my drawing. The bell rang signaling the end of the class. Sienna and I have free period so we didn't have to worry about being late. Sienna and I put our books away in our lockers that were beside each other. Her locker was to my right while the other new girl Allison's locker was to my left.

"Your jacket and your bags are absolutely killer, where did you get them?" A pretty redhead asked. "My mom was a buyer in a boutique at San Francisco." Allison said. "We bought them at France." I answered. "And you three are my new bestfriends." The redhead said happily. Allison just smiled awkwardly while Sienna and I just smiled, happy that we made a friend already.

We were talking when a boy came up to Lydia -yes I know her name now- and started making out with her. Sienna and I both raised an eyebrow and smirked in amusement at Allisons embarassed face. After they were finally done making out they pulled away.

"So this weekend theres a party..." Lydia started before Jackson cut her off. "Yeah friday night the three of you should come." Sienna and I looked at each other and said. "We'll come." We said at the same time. Lydia smiled in glee at our answer and turned to Allison. "I can't its family night." She said sheepishly. Sienna and I raised our eyebrows since her heart skipped a beat.

"Are you sure? Everyone is coming after the scrimmage." Jackson said. "You mean like foootball." Allison intervenes. Sienna and I look at each other and back at Allison. Even if we were new, we know that lacrosse is the sport here.

"Football is a joke here in beacon, and the sport here is lacrosse, we've won state champion for the past three years." He said giving Allison a look. "Because of a certain team captain." Lydia said moving some hair away from Jacksons face.

"Well we have practice in a few minutes, that is if you have anywhere else to go..." Jackson said. Sienna and I looked at each other for the hundreth time today and linked arms. "We'll come and watch." Sienna said. "I'm going to um..." Before Allison could finish Lydia spoke. "Perfect you're coming too." She said as she linked arms with Allison and I creating some sort of chain with us four.

The girls and I were sitting at the bleachers when Sienna and I heard the coach say something to a boy with a crooked jaw and brown eyes. We tuned in our hearing to their conversation. "Mcall you're in goal." The coach said. Said boy gives him a disbelieving look. "But I've never played before." He said.

"I know, scoring some shots would give the boys a confidence boost, its a first thing back thing." He gives him a light pat on the shoulder. "Get them energized, fire it up." Coach said while Mcall gapes at him. "What about me?" Coach lightly slapped him saying.

"Try to not get any on the face." When he turned away he started screaming at the guys. "LETS GO COME ON!" Sienna and I snorted at his misfortune. Allison and Lydia gave us a weird look. "A boy on the field did something stupid." I said. They just nodded and looked back at the players.

"Who is that?" Allison asked Lydia about Mcall. "I'm not sure who he is why?" Lydia asked. "He sits behind me in english class." Allison said. "His last name is Mcall." I said. "How do you know him." Lydia asked. "Oh I don't I just heard coach call him that." I said. The girls nodded and turned back to the field.

The referee blows the whistle and I see Mcall cover his ears as if his life depended on it. It distracted him so when the first guy threw the ball it hit him in the face causing him to fall backwards. Everyone burst out laughing except Allison while Sienna and I were just snickering.

Sienna and I heard Jackson say to Mcall. "Way to catch with your face Mcall." Sienna and I just smirked since we knew what Mcall was and that the tables are about to turn. He gets up determined getting ready for the next guy. When the next guy went and threw the ball, it went right to his net. Everyone looks at him in shock, even him while Sienna and I's smirk widened.

I heard the boy with the buzz cut from earlier say. "Yeah!" He catches two more. "He looks pretty good." Allison said out of nowhere. "Yeah, very good." Lydia said. I notice Jackson push everyone back in the line. The atmosphere suddenly became very tense when Jackson ran towards the goal. When he launched the ball everyone sucked in a breath. Sienna and I's smirks turned into full blown grins when Mcall caught it.

"That is my friend!" I heard the buzz cut yelling. Lydia suddenly got up screaming while looking at Jackson with a smirk. I look at Mcall and I saw him fling the ball to the referee's stick.