When he returns into the room, you're peacefully asleep. As he crawls into the bed next to you, he pulls you close to him.
This sleeping position doesn't last very long as you slowly give in and become aroused as your fiancé falls in a deep sleep. You roll over into his chest. His face inches from yours. You caress his face lightly in order not to wake him. Tracing your digit from his forehead, down, over his nose, down his lips and chin, to his neck. Then you remove your hand and place it on his chest. That's when Aaron's breathes change.
He takes your wrist in his large hand and his eyes flutter open.
"May I help you?" he asks as his face comes very close to yours, your lips almost touching. You almost dare to move away but stay put as his gaze keeps you in a trance.
"I asked you a question," he speaks again. This time, you take a deep breath as his other hand and arm wrap tightly around your waist, bringing you that much closer to him. He doesn't continue waiting for a response and closes the gap between your lips. The kiss quickly turns into a passionate make out session that'd you'd both been yearning for months. Your lips move in sync with his as if they were made for one another.
Aaron wastes no time as he climbs over you, putting you on your back. He begins moving his kisses down to your neck and collar bone. He pauses to remove your top, leaving you bare chested. He continues kissing the space between your breasts while carefully kneading one of them.
He soon makes his way to the hem of your bottoms so he looks up at you, making sure you're comfortable and begins sliding them off, slowly. Almost too slow, making you needy.
As your completely nude body is revealed to him, he seems to almost melt while admiring you. This was a sight he'd yearned and imagined for months, an imagine that was engraved in his mind for the rest of his life.
"You're so pretty, Vaneza," he states as he stands up to pull down his bottoms. His member springs up, fully erect, taking you by surprise. Despite the fact that you'd seen it and taken it multiple times, it always caught you off guard. You, autonomously, trap your bottom lip between your teeth as you gaze at his physique. As he comes close to you again, you reach down for him, wanting him inside you immediately.
"Hold up, I know but I really need to do this," he says as he backs up a bit. He looks at your core intently, meaning for you to open up. You spread your legs a little. He lays down on the bed, his face between your thighs.
"Vane," he breathes, right before he begins passionately devouring your core. You arch your back away from the bed as your hands run through his curly hair. His tongue traces figure eights on your clit and his hand roams your body.
He brings you to your first orgasm in no time, making you shake under his touch.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." you whisper as you finish all over his face. He cleans up every last drop.
He comes back up to face you and begins kissing you again, allowing you to taste yourself. He smiles into the kiss as he feels you reach down for him and begin to stroke him. Aaron can tell that you're needy, so he quickly pulls away from the kiss and lines himself up with your entrance. His tip rubs against you making you gasp a bit. He chooses not to tease you and inserts himself, slowly, making sure not to hurt you. His size took you by surprise every time and it hurt a bit as you hadn't taken him in months. You scrunch up your face as he puts himself all the way in. He begins rotating his hips at a slow pace as you adjust, which takes no time.
Once he sees that you relaxed, he leans back down to place kisses you ear as you've turned away. You wrap your arms around his neck, holding on for dear life as you become overwhelmed with pleasure.
"Don't stop," you say to Aaron, cueing his acceleration in speed. He rolls his hips into yours in a rhythm, making you moan. You hold moans in as he continues, keeping your sleeping daughter in mind.
"You don't understand how much I've missed this," he groans between thrusts. He begins placing sloppy kisses wherever he could.
"You're so perfect," he compliments, making you blush a little. His speed accelerates to the point where he's practically pounding himself into you.
You'd come so close to your edge and he could feel it as you clenched around him frequently, making him come close as well.
Almost on cue, you both begin climaxing, his thrusts becoming sloppy and you begin shaking again.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." you repeat as you orgasm all over him. He whimpers as his seed shoots into you.

When his body comes crashing down, onto the bed, you're able to register your daughters knocking and crying on the other side of your door. Aaron quickly scrambles to his feet, throwing your clothes at you as he searches for his. You both quickly throw on your clothes.
Aaron dashes to the door.
"Hey, Mama. What's wrong?" he asks as he picks Jordynn up.
"I'm scared," she cries as her father comforts her. You smile at the sight.
"How long were you out there, Jordynn?" you ask. She looks over at you and pouts.
"I don't know but you didn't hear me," she whines as tears stream down her face. You and Aaron make a face at each other.
"I'm so sorry, mama," he adds as he continues to comfort her.
He makes his way to the bed and lays down with Jordynn on his chests. She has calmed down now and you were all very sleepy.
You can barely keep your eyes open as you snuggle up next to Aaron. He opens his arm for you to lay on it.

The imagine of a perfect family as they fall asleep. Aaron, laying on his back with his daughter sprawled out on his torso, deep asleep and his soon-to-be wife in his arm.