will we ever be together?

you're so hard to figure out but i feel so happy when i'm with you. i see potential with us. you're so beautiful, physically and a mess, emotionally. i want to figure you out properly you're my biggest goal. i knew when we first met there was always going to be something there. between me and you. it was always wrong place and wrong time, you know.
you liked me, i was going through a rough break up, i liked you, you had a girlfriend who happened to be my best friend, you broke up, i told you i liked you and you don't feel the same.

it's ok, we're best friends. "i don't want to ruin our friendship like my mom said" "i think you're pretty" "i'm not in love with you or anything"
that's what he said.

i just think that, one day, maybe, we are meant to get together. how could we not?

i love watching you smoke. i love to drink, which ends up with me embarrassing myself infront of you or making you uncomfortable. i've decided right now i'm going to stop. i love it when you get drunk because i feel like there's less of a wall between me and your mind.

you confuse me.

we've prevailed best friends through so much, so why do i have to keep waiting and waiting like a dog for you to like me again? i want to see you in that light, as a boyfriend, vulnerable.

that sounds bad?

i want you vulnerable. in the palm of my hand and to trust me completely. i want that again, not with him, with you, not with my ex, with you.
it would feel better.

i want to stroke your hair and to have you in my arms and back in your room and i want to kiss you on that hill and i want to make out with you, drunk, where you and your old whore did.

are you over kacey?

she is so pretty. you talk about her sometimes. i don't think you're over her. the girl before your ex girlfriend who you never even dated. she hates you anyways.

maybe, one day, after a whole nother load of ups and downs, you will be mine.

maybe?