Three "Butterflies"

Start from the beginning

-

You were sat in the passengers seat looking out the window while Yuta was driving. "It's weird seeing you drive but you look cool!"
You saw him smirk in the mirror.
"Here we are." He parked the car and you both got out.

It was a a giant gate upon a long brick wall. "Hmm? What is this place?"

"My house." Spoke a voice from behind you. You recognised his voice and turned around. He had a bright smile on his face. How can he be so cute?
You were a little zoned out while he spoke with Yuta.
"Welcome to my home, come on in."
You both followed him inside.
It was a beautiful mansion.
You jaw hung low as you walked around. Even the maids looked happy. "Anyways, the reason I want to talk... uh let's go upstairs first."

-

The three of you were on a balcony out side of Taeyong's room. "The view is just... amazing." You smiled.
"I know right? It's a shame I never have anyone to share it with..."
You could sense him smiling at you but you just ignored it and looked at the sky. "So the reason...?" You said.
"Oh, right..." He really didn't want to talk about it.
"Yuta, do you mind leaving the room for a moment?"
"Sure." He left and gave you a smile on the way out.
Taeyong led you to the middle of his room. He sighed and removed a paper from his pocket and gave it to you. "Is your real name... Jung Ji-yun?"

So this it it. This is when it all goes down hill. You knew this time would come sooner or later Y/n...
All truth, no lies now.

"No, it's not me." You looked at the paper which had a picture of a random woman by the name of Jung Ji-Yun written underneath. It had information about her and it mentions the name being changed to Y/n.

"Then, can you explain this all? The picture, the name, just everything."

You sigh

"I lied to you, Taeyong. I am not who you think I am." You looked into his eyes.
"W-what? This doesn't make sense."

"I work for SkinHeartK. I came to S&B undercover to gather information to bring up our sales. I was mistaken for the new model and Daniel thought I was Jung Ji Yun... I went along with the act. The modelling job as a perfect disguise. I though it was going great. Well It was for SkinHeartK, but little did I know the 'Mr. Lee' that was our enemy would become someone important to me. I never thought I would bond with you or Yuta... It all was just a big mistake. I don't expect you to forgive me. I don't want you to forgive me. I need you to hate me... so I can feel better about myself. I was always scared that you would find out the truth and, trust me, I'm glad you did. So yeah. I'm of course sorry but that means nothing. Sorry is just a word. I feel like a villain. So, please, just hate me all you want. I deserve it. I'm ashamed that you had to find out like this. I'm ashamed that I become your friend. I'm ashamed that I lied. I'm ashamed that I made you fall for me."

While speaking your voice became weaker and your eyes started to overflow with tears. The whole time Taeyong remained silent. He just looked at the ground with his face not visible. Processing what he was just told.

"I-ill be leaving now." You sniffed and walked away. "No" A small voice spoke. You stopped walking and listened to the loud silence.

He looked at you. Your silhouette standing still. "I-I... so.. what w-was real?"
"Everything between us was real. I wasn't even supposed to talk to you, Doyoung gave me strict rules."