Chapter Forty Five

🚑
This is definitely going to be a roller coaster of emotions, I even balled my eyes out while writing this, I'm warning you guys, please grab your tissue box...

•••

I woke up this morning still in the beautiful France, next to the most handsome man, who I call my husband.

By proving to each other exactly how much we missed each other my legs were sore from multiple rounds of hot - amazing sex all night, we fell asleep in each other's arms. But not before he made me shower, cause we were all sticky. Even though I desperately wanted to cuddle and feel his body warmth on my skin.

** LAST NIGHT IN THE SHOWER **

Chris and I were washing away the evidence of fucking each other's brains out round after round.

We goofed around in the shower, throwing soap at each other as the warm water crashed down onto our skin. He'd tickle me and I'd get all shy covering myself up.

But he'd simply pull my hands away and tell me, "don't get all shy now, baby. An hour ago you were basically begging me to fuck you...

As our shower carried on, we soaped ourselves up and talked about our future together.

Chris mentioned the idea of buying a house for us in Boston, in which I agreed. It'd be nice to have his family come to our place for Christmas or the holidays.

He explained that I was his queen, that deserved a kingdom, not an apartment.

Right now, I was being held up - in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist as we made out under the shower head. Water dripping down the sides of our faces. Our hair soaking wet as we cuddled our moist bodies together.

My arms crossed my arms around his neck and I let my hands hang down, my entire focus being on my lips clashing with Chris's over and over again.

"Why don't you stay..." he says in between the soft and addicting kisses. "...just a little longer."

"I can't, Chris." I smiled as I pulled away for the much needed air.

"I can't, Chris." He mocks me, pitching his voice higher so that he could mimic mine. Even though, I don't even sound like that.

"Really?..."

He tucked his lower lip between his teeth and nodded, as if that was going to help him escape my lecture and mom look. But I wasn't going to use the little time I had left with him lecturing him about his childishness. Which I do find adorable.

So instead, I used my arms to pull him in closer, his soft lips just grazing mine. His eyes flickered watching my next move.

"...Maybe next time, you should tell me about your potential travel plans for work and we won't be in this situation, again." I whispered, looking down at his plump lips and back at his blue eyes.

His eyes went soft, and the happy smile soon faded away from his lips. The fight we had the night before he left for France, was probably on replay in his mind. A memory he wishes he didn't have to think of, because that night was completely his fault.