Part 26 - Nalu Theme Park

My Ochako cosplay ⬆️👉👈
See more cosplay content on my tiktok account @lunashomeirose ^^

Before I knew it, Saturday had arrived. My first chance to spend time with Sayuri outside of school! I can't mess this up, no matter what...

"Yeah, I understand. I really owe you one; thanks a lot, Mal," I mentioned on the phone, talking to one of my fellow employees at the cafe.

I ended the call, lowering my phone from my ear.

"Did you manage to get someone to cover your shift, Uri??" Neko asked, waiting outside my house with his crutch, holding the door open to his mom's car.

"Just about. Thanks for waiting," I returned, walking towards the car with a backpack of stuff for the day's events.

"You boys should bring an umbrella. I think it's supposed to rain later," Naname mentioned from the driver seat.

"We'll be fine! We'll get soaked on the water log anyway!! Haha!!" Neko laughed in excitement as I got in the backseat of the car.

"Still can't believe you're going to a theme park with that injury," I mentioned.

"Hey, I may be crippled, but does not jeopardise my right to have fun at a theme park!!! Don't discriminate, Uri!!!" Neko hissed at me?!

"Oh, isn't that your sister, hun?" Naname mentioned, seeing Ellie walking out of the house with a bag.

"Huh? Oh, yeah..." I muttered.

"Where she going??" Neko wondered, still stood holding open the back door to the car while I had already got in.

"How should I know?" I grumbled.

Probably another study session, knowing how "little miss perfect" she is...

"Hi, Ellieeeeeee!!!!!!!!" Neko shouted, waving emphatically to her.

She turned in surprise to notice the car in front of the house.

She awkwardly waved back then immediately looked back to the distance, continuing to head off somewhere.

"Aw, she noticed me!" Neko beamed with a happy blush as he placed a hand on his cheek.

Yeah, because you just screamed at her.....

"You getting in, or are we leaving ya here?" I questioned.

"NUUUU!!! Don't leave me!!!" Neko cried.

"Hm," I closed my eyes as I put my headphones on, wanting to zone out for the journey.

Unfortunately, I never got that wish since, as soon as Neko finished reading the single manga he'd brought with him, he restored to poking and whining as a form of entertainment...

"Uriiiii, play eye-spy with meee!!" he begged, shaking my arm.

"No," I refused.

"But I'm boreddddd! Come on; I'll go first. Eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with..... S!" Neko refused my refusal.

"S?" I was genuinely confused of what word he could be thinking off.

We're on the motorway!! There's nothing around us but cars and a road.

"It's something that brings light to the world!" Neko gave me a clue.

"Silence," I grumbled.

"Nooooo," Neko giggled to himself.

"........... Ok, I'll tell you!! It's street lamp!! Look, there's one there! And there goes another one! That's three... four, five. Six--" Neko began to count the god damn street lights that passed by every 2 seconds...!!!