The meeting point. I

Lauren's POV
"Wait,Please,STOP!" I shouted as the landlord was locking up my apartment door and putting a sign on it. "I'm sorry Lauren your a sweet girl, but I can't keep waiting for you to pay last month's rent and the rent before that." "I asked for another week! Please you can't do this to me!"

"I'm sorry, you've left me no choice." "Where are my things?" "They are out on the curb, hey I'm sorry but business is business." I took a deep breathe and slowly turned around, flicked him the bird and sashayed my ass to my dusty old Ford Focus. I saw my things and picked up the most valuable and important things and put them into the trunk of my car.

"Where do I go now?" I thought. Just then my car started to sputter and slow down. I quickly pulled off the street and exited my vehicle. "Oh crap!" I pulled my hair in frustration. I had no one to call. The lady that gave birth to me, I don't even want to call her my mother. And my other family lived in Spain and London.To only add fuel to the fire,it started pouring down rain.

I sat on the hood of my car, thinking as my tears started to flow but I made no noise. Just then the most expensive car I've ever seen, a matte black Ferrari aventador pulled up and stopped in front of me. Then a gorgeous man, in an Armani suit walked up to me.

"Miss, you need to get your old ugly ass car out the way." I was not even focused on what he was saying I was too busy staring at his beautiful face. He had dark, mahogany hair that reached his beautifully thick defined eyebrows. His eyes. Oh my God, his eyes were a beautiful mix of green and grey. His plump thick pink lips were moving, but I wasn't hearing a thing he was saying.

His hands were in his pockets as he looked at me with a cold glare. "Huh?" "I said get your bum ass car off the road." Oh hell no. I'm not gonna let vanilla ice talk to me like this. "Um excuse me rich boy, I don't know who you think your talking to, but your not gonna disrespect me like that." he looked shocked. Haha looks like he's never been talked to like this. Everyone probably kisses his ass. "You don't know who I am, do you?" "No and I don't care." "I'll let it slide see you later princess." He smirked and drove off.

Asshole. See you later? How about never.

I called a tow truck company and they took my car to a car shop. I called a cab and they dropped me off at a hotel. I checked and rented a hotel for a week so I could think of a plan. As soon as I walked into the hotel, I passed out on the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did you guys like it so far? Do you want longer chapter? Shorter ones? Please like and comment I wanna hear what you think😋bye!
Instagram - @aisosa
Follow me to know when I update😊😊👍