Prologue for Trend

Prologue

Yeonjun's P.O.V

"YASSSS I ALSO BECAME A TIKTOK FAMOUS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE," I shouted at my beloved best friend Huening Kai

"HAHAHAHA congrats, I guess," "you're just salty that I reached 17k followers and you reached 16k," I said with a mocking tone.

"Whatever," he playfully rolled his eyes on me and went back to look at his phone, "what the fu-," "don't you dare curse Kai or else," I gave him a death glare

"Every boy in your class have a girlfriend already," "wait....what? That only means one thing...... I SHOULD ALSO FIND A GIRLFRIEND," I said and left Kai alone.

"Hey wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked a random girl "Uhh, no you weirdo," she said and rolled my eyes at me, "tch, you don't even look good anyways," "what did you just say?" "Nothing," I ran far away from her.

The bell rang and I went back to my classroom, obviously feeling jealous to every boy in this classroom because they have their girlfriend beside them.

"Ok so class we have a new student, please enter now," A tall handsome men entered the classroom, "Hi, my name is Choi Soobin." Weird things happened after he said his name.

"Omg, Choi Soobin please seat next to me," a girl shouted, "No seat here," "NO! here," "CLASS ENOUGH," the teacher shouted and made the classroom filled with silence.

"Soobin please seat next to Yeonjun," the teacher pointed at me and he sat beside me.

"Hi Im Soobin,"

"Hi, Im Yeonjun,"

_____________

That's the prologue for trend, not gonna lie, I don't really know how to start this story cuz there's so many ways to start this but I don't know what.

Comment here if you vote for this story.

That's all, love you all 🥰🥰❤️❤️😘😘