Our Girl

Stage Name: LilaBirth Name: Lila KwonKorean Name: Kwon Soo BinBirthdate: August 18, 2002Languages Spoken: Tagalog, English, Korean, JapaneseAge (2021): 20 years old (Korean Age)Group Name: SeventeenYears Active: 2015 - PresentDebut Age: 14 years o...

Stage Name: Lila
Birth Name: Lila Kwon
Korean Name: Kwon Soo Bin
Birthdate: August 18, 2002
Languages Spoken: Tagalog, English, Korean, Japanese
Age (2021): 20 years old (Korean Age)
Group Name: Seventeen
Years Active: 2015 - Present
Debut Age: 14 years old (Korean Age)
Position: Lead Dancer, Lead Vocal, Maknae
Sub-unit: Performance Team

Face claim: Jayda Avanzado (Filipina Singer)
Vocal Claim: Lee Hi
Dance Claim: Blackpink's Lisa
(Basically perfection char)
°°°

Facts about Lila

1. She was born and raised in the Philippines before moving to Korea.
2. She's half-American, quarter-Filipino and quarter-Korean.
3. She became a trainee at Pledis on 2011, when she was 10 in the Philippines. Then came to Korea to complete her training on 2013.
4. She was part of the female trainees before she was put in the Seventeen Project on 2014.
5. Seungkwan was the first male trainee she interacted with, that's why they are very close.
6. Seventeen constantly calls her Princess.
7. She chose to be part of the Performance Team rather than the Vocal Team.
8. Got the title Dancing Goddess during her solo stage on their Debut Showcase.
9. Fans often give her hand crafted gifts in their fansign events. She always post pictures about the gifts in her Instagram.
10. Hoshi and DK are her protective appas. They always make sure she's with either one of them on and off cam.
11. She received harsh comments before and after debut, saying she's not up to par with the boys for being a girl. She constantly proves them wrong, which true Carats love about her.
12. Jeonghan likes to play with her hair especially since he cut his hair. Her hairstyles on their airport arrivals are always his masterpiece.
13. She easily gets cold, when she wears short skirts or shorts, members always give her their coats or jackets.
14. There hasn't been a show or fanmeet where she didn't cry.
15. That one vlive where she ate anything with a spoon, mainly chips.

------

Hello, everyone! Thank you very much for taking an interest in my book. I am a Filipino, that's why I chose a Filipino to be the face of Lila. You can imagine anyone you want tho.

This book may have some Filipino culture mixed in as I also wanted to promote my culture.

Feel free to leave a comment or send me a message for any suggestions you may have.

Thank you again!
-going_teuha