ⅩⅩⅩ - Compatibility With Apple Pie

I THINK THIS is the part where an orchestra starts playing some melodramatic music to blend and support the action happening in this soon-to-be-destroyed cafeteria.

Well, I'm guessing you already have an inkling of idea of what the hell is exactly happening right here, right now.

It's the same result when someone yells Pillow fight, only the words that were yelled was Food Fight. So, therefore- If we carefuly analyze the meaning of those words, then we already know that food and fighting is involved with it's outcome.

And that's exactly what happened. Though, the students here seemed to be much more creative, so, let's just say, this isn't your ordinary food fight.

Chairs and tables are stacked together, becoming the defense walls of the students who were actually smart enough to think about defense instead of just running around like an idiot.

Students are running, sprinting and skipping around like hyper active kids who had a little bit too much of sugar. Some of the students actually reminds me of wild hyenas in the Savannah. No kidding.

Colorful varieties of food are flying to and fro in the cafeteria while the walls, ceiling, floor and tables covered in pizza, macaroni and cheese, lettuces, beef, pasta? and - I don't even know what those are. Uhlk, gross. I freaking feel like I've been placed inside the Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs movie.

And ofcourse. Laughter, screams, curses (way too harsh for my innocent ears) and merriment fills the air that smells like. . . Squid?

I crinkled my nose. Who the hell eats squid for small breaks?

I don't know with you, but, this is just too familiar, too, too familiar. Tis is dèjavu. Yes, I'm saying that in a detective manner, but, that's not the point. The point is that this are all repeats. What do you think? Does this ring a bell?

Am I being sarcastic? Yes, yes I am.

This did happen and it was not so long ago. Though instead of paint, we have food, instead of a classroom, we used the cafeteria. And as usual, Marcus starts, I initiate, and everyone else follows. I know right? What a fucked up patern.

"Burger grenade!" Zeus yells and pulled me away from the firing line. The burger lands and smacked the hard ground, causing it's ingridients to fly at all directions.

I placed my hand on my heart and sighed dreamily in an exagerated way. "My hero."

Zeus grins and puffed out his chest, his hands in a fist on his waist like how superheros poses. I laughed before bending to the right to dodge a bacon bullet.

"Hey! That's bacon you idiot! You don't waste bacon!" I yelled at the guy who threw it, before grabbing a bowl of carbonara from a passing student and whipping it at him.

The carbonara hits his neck and Zeus and I laughed before we high fived each other.

We both ran towards Luke who were currently trying to shield his face from food. I shook my head and snickered. What a girl.

"Hey man!" Zeus shouts as we reached him. Zeus jumps and used his arm as a shield from the salad that was catapulted towards us.

The food being thrown at us were too many, causing for the three of us to shoot them a lot of harsh epithets.

"Fuck you!" Zeus yells at one guy. "Fuck you!" He points at another one who threw food at us. "Fuck you!" He cusses at a boy who was about to throw a pizza at us. "You're cool." He turns to me. "I'm out."

Did he just . . . Yup. I think he did.

Zeus ran away and sprints towards the exit, his arms on his face, using it as a shield.