6/3

Chris's P.O.V

"Everything seems to be going great! These campers are nuts!" I said to myself as I looked at the list of campers that have already finished their challenges and faced their fears.
The Screaming Gophers were winning by a couple of points from the Killer Bass. I check my phone through the secret cameras that I've got installed in my cabin to see how Y/N's doing.
I can't wait to see her scared expression..what the!? She's sleeping around the dolls!?
"Man,that girl is nuts!" Said someone next to me,I looked over to see Geoff with Trent and Gwen,who completed or failed their challenges,can't remember.
"How is she being so calm while being surrounded by dolls? They're so creepy" Said Gwen,who was surprised but kept on a resting stone face with a smile. "Who knows,she might have just faced her fears long ago without telling us" said Trent,I can't believe this! Oh well,what can I do? It's not like she's scared anyway and just loed to me. I exit the app and just smiled "I might as well call her and tell her to come back here" I said as I dial her number and wait for her to pick it up.

"Hey Chris.." said Y/N on the otherside of the call,yawning. "Hey Y/N,I need you back at the camp,if you're okay with that" "Yeah,sure,I'll be there in a couple of minutes" she said as she hung up,I put my phone in my pocket and turn to look at the contestants. "What?" I asked them,they gave me some suspicious looks on their faces "You like her,don't you Chris?" Asked Lindsay,I sighed and crossed my arms
"Not in that way kiddos,I just like her being around,cause you're all a handful sometimes and I need help with that" I said with a smile,then I heard a chuckle from someone in the back "Yeah right Chris,you're into her" said Duncan "No,what gave you that idea anyway?" What makes them think that I like her and even if I did,it's kind of none of their business.
Then I heard someone call out to me from behind,I turn around to see Y/N walking towards us,bringing a smile on my face.
"Hey Chris,I'm here..and so is everyone,how did the challenges go?"
She asks everyone,from what I told her the Screaming Gophers won once again and the other team lost again.

After a few minutes later,I went to get myself a cup of coffee,I noticed Chef drinking coffee by the kitchen counter "Hey Chef" "Hey Chris,I heard that Y/N wasn't even scared of that small challenge that you prepared for her" said Chef,making me frown. I placed my hand on my chin,thinking "I wonder why that didn't go like how I planned" "Maybe she fell asleep or something during the challenge" said Chef as he shrugged his shoulders,I just shrugged it off as I take a sip of my coffee while watching the window,there I saw Y/N talking to the campers by their cabins,laughing and having fun. I smiled at the fact that Y/N was enjoying her job and the people around her,cause the last couple of assistants were so pushy,moody and so serious all the time!
"Enjoying the view?" Said Chef with a smirk,I look at him "Yes,the view is great" "You know what I meant by that,right?" I froze for a litte bit "Oh,you mean that kind of view? She's alright" I said as I take a sip from my coffee cup,he sighed. I laughed for a bit before answering again "So I like her as my assistant,so what? It's not like it's stopping me from something or whatever,you know what I mean right?" I said to Chef who knew what I meant,he smiled "Yeah yeah,I know,but seriously,you like her a lot from what I can tell" "Chef,I'm not going to talk about this right now,okay?" I said,feeling a bit peeved,he chuckled as he turned away from me "Whatever you say man!" He walked away to check on something,I was there by myself,thinking of what everyone said on me and Y/N from earlier before heading to the campfire to prepare the next campfire ceremony.