part - 12🌷

It was late afternoon when sahir came home... He entered inside and was removing his shoes when he saw qurat running inside  while crying... Sahir called qurat but she didn't listen... He removed his shoes and went were she ran.

Qurat ran to study room and she searched for fahaad but she couldn't find him there... She turned back and ran to living room guessing he would be sitting there.

She ran to him immediately.
Fahaad was reading a file when he saw qurat running to him with tears in her eyes.

He still was staring at her when he felt file being snatched away from him.

Qurat sat beside him and placed her head in the crook of his neck.

She was crying hysterically.
Fahaad slowly spoke "kya hua hai ayn...shh...kyun ro rahi ho"

Qurat's sobs kept increasing...fahaad settled her in his lap and rubbing her back in circular motions to calm her down.

Fahaad spoke again "meri jaan batao bhi kya hua hai "

While on the other side eshaal was on stairs when she heard someone crying in living room... She was about to enter it but feet stopped immediately when she saw fahaad and qurat.

Qurat calmed a bit and spoke " final year ke students hamari aur hamare friends ki ragging kar rahe hai"

Fahaad's jaw clenched listening to her... He softly asked "kya kiya unhone "

Qurat sniffed then answered "ajeeb ajeeb sawal karrahe the.."

"Kaise sawal? " Fahaad questioned while tightened his hold on her to which qurat obliged and snuggled into him.

Qurat replied slowly "ajeeb se sawal the haadi hum nahi bolna chahte"

Fahaad sternly spoke "ayn tum mujhe bata rahi ho ya mai abhi tumhare college jaaon? "

Qurat shook her head in No hearing his warning.

She meekly spoke " Apne partner mein aur hum mein se kon zyada romantic hai...Hum apne husbands ko khush kaise karte hai...sab married ladkiyon se aise hi sawal karr rahe the wo log."

Fahaad was seething in anger after knowing the reason behind her tears.

He spoke "acha theek hai...mai dekh lunga...tum rona band karo...itni laal laal naak lekar tota laga rahi ho bilkul"

Qurat huffed at his remark and scrunched her nose in annoyance.

Fahaad chuckled at her...he pecked her nose and held her close to him then spoke "jo bhi meri ho "

Qurat replied "ji bilkul bhi nahi...aise galat famiyan mat paalein "

Fahaad raised one of his eyebrow and said "achaa theek hai fir...jo mai itne saare chocolates laaya tha abhi afaf ko dekar aata hoon"

Qurat eyes widened at his words "Areyy nai nai mai toh bas mazaak kar rahi thi...mai Mrs quratulayn fahaad zuberi hoon dekhen mera I'd card " She showed him the I'd card hanging around her neck with a string like a 5 year old kid.