❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 27 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"SHIT, IT REALLY
SEEMS LIKE IT WAS
ALL A LIE. LOL, WHAT
WAS I EVEN THINKING..."

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 080221▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 080221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

a tear escaped from jungwon's left eye. "what's wrong with me.... why am I even- YENA?!" he remembered. yena had been in the toilet for almost forever. the class was starting soon but, she wasn't back yet.

(jungwon: yena?)

no response

(jungwon: yena? please respond!)

still no response

"shit, I have to go find her." jungwon grabbed his jacket and was about to look for yena but, was stopped by minha.

minha twirled her hair with her finger and hugged jungwon. "what are you doing? move away." jungwon shoved her away from the hug. "wonnie! don't be like this. didn't we cuddle all night long last night? can we meet at our usual place again?" minha pouted her lips. "what are you talking about? don't spout nonsense. just move away before I lose my cool."

"aish, don't be shy already wonnie! your birthday is on Tuesday right? what do you want for your birthday?" she asked.

jungwon's patience was ticking off. he couldn't hurt her if not, he will hurt his father's reputation. he was about to curse but, saw yena walk in.

"yena! what took you so long?" jungwon's face lit up. "oh! I just had a terrible stomachache." yena lied.

"yena! why are you here? I heard you were taking a huge dump in the toilet. it was so stinky that I didn't care to go in at all when I had to reapply my makeup." minha embarrasses yena. fortunately, it was just the three of them in the classroom.

"whatever." yena rolled her eyes. "jungwon, promise me that you will answer honestly for the question I'm going to ask you after you listen to this audio recording." yena said. jungwon was slightly taken aback but, hummed in response.

yena pursed her lips in nervousness, she has to find out whether whatever minha had said was true before she accuses jungwon. it was too shocking, she has to confirm with jungwon first. she believed in him hence, she then pressed the 'play' button.

"I've got one. it's like this so, just pretend you fell in love with her and get back your necklace," he whispered in jungwon's ear.
"really? would that work?" jungwon asked and clicked his tongue. "I'm not sure. but, you can try. it won't hurt. just don't make it too obvious. all you have to do is that and leave the rest for time to decide." sunghoon said.