10

Persephone Jackson grunted. It felt like Thor had been whacking her head a thousand times with his hammer. Her head felt like it broke into a million pieces. The buzzing noises were also very much not helping with her headache. She slowly opened her eyes, but widened them as they looked around her surroundings.

Olympus. I guess my time to die has arrived. She gulped before glancing down to herself. She did not know how to react. She was chained to a stick and her hands were tied above her head while her feet were strapped together to the stick. Looking like a witch in her judgement day, where people would burn her alive. She sighed. I guess it is better than being tortured by Tartarus, isn't it? But why am I here in the first place?

As she noticed that no one noticed her had awakened, she took that time to remember what exactly had she done worthy to be put on a judgement platform, or at least that how it looked to her. Not that she would know because in her six years being a demigod, no one had ever experienced something like this.

As she concentrated on what happened a day prior, she only met with nothing. She did nothing special except for crying after her call with her brother. Tyson. Her heart throbbed at the memories. She shook her head a little, trying to get herself together so to not look weak and pathetic like how she really was. Weak and pathetic.

"Well, well, the sleeping beauty has finally awakened, it seemed." Just as she was about to close her eyes to try to remember what happened last night, Athena noticed her and sneered. It caught the attention to every Gods as they glared at her. Not that she was scared or anything.

She hummed, trying to act all indifferent. She had given up on her life anyway. Might as well die as soon as possible. But, it seemed like Zeus was in the mood for some interrogation as he spat, "What the Hades' did you do to the fucking New York City, you bitch?!"

"What do you mean?" She asked, her voice tired. She did not really pay attention to him though as she remembered her dream, her sad and painful dream. Will I become like my dream? She knew that demigods often got their demigods dream which were actually just visions about something that would happen in the future. She shuddered as she remembered how sad she seemed and how raw her voice was. She could not forget about her powers as well as it hit... New York City?

"YOU TRASHED NEW YORK CITY, YOU MONSTER!" He growled. "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU REMEMBER NOTHING!"

She blinked. It was not a dream? She willed herself to keep herself calm and composed, but with a little concentration, anyone could see that they young girl was shaking. She took a deep breath before staring straight towards Zeus' eyes, her voice steady and strong, "I did, didn't I?"

Truth be told, she did not feel bad nor guilty at all. For all the bad things that had happened to her in that city, she could care less. There were more bad people than the good ones anyway. But then, she remembered her favorite stalkers.

Did they survive?

They probably did, didn't they?

They were supposed to be the superheroes, so they were probably safe.

The Gods narrowed their eyes. They did not like how a young demigod behaved this way. No one should be this brave in front of the Gods on their judgement day. Persephone watched as the Gods began to throw insults and orders for her to be sentenced to death immediately to each other.

Now that she had hit rock bottom, she could practically do whatever she wanted. If they wanted her dead then so be it. She had given up on life, anyway. But she did wonder, now that she was about to be executed, would the Fates turn up and saved her? Because usually the Fates did the exact opposites of what she wanted. It would be funny to suddenly disappear from before the Gods. She did not notice that they had finally quieted down.

"I can't believe you are supposed to be the strongest demigod. How disappointing." Hades started. Not that Perci would look at him as she was busy zoning out. Nevertheless, he continued, "You finally showed you true color, huh? Took you long enough."

"Answer him, you bitch!" Hestia shouted, startling her. Perci never thought she would be the other end of Hestia's wrath. The usual warm and motherly goddess was cursing at her. Her blue-green eyes met her amber eyes as the goddess glared. Perci blinked. What did she miss? That is why you should pay attention when your elders talk.

"Um, sorry. What? I blanked out." It almost looked like she was pushing her luck, but with everything going on, she just could not help it anymore. The Gods all glowered at her, returning to their shouting matches which she could care less.

Will I go to Elysium when I die?

Will I finally meet my mom?

Perhaps, execution is not that bad.

I did try commit suicide before-

Her train of thoughts got interrupted once again, but this time, it was Apollo. The usually cheerful and flirty god was now red with anger.

"Did you seriously ignore us twice?!" He roared. What did she supposed to answer? It was not a secret that Apollo was one of her most favorite gods and they got along so well. But now, in front of her was not her friend. She did not know how to react to him. Should she act all cold and distant? "Seriously, Jackson? Thrice?"

Ouch.

The Apollo who she knew never called her Jackson. Well at least she got her answer now. This Apollo equaled a stranger. She should have known that her relationship with all the people in her demigod life would be gone by the time she left. Tsk. She hummed then, nodding her head ever so slightly. Agreeing with his statement that she indeed ignored the Gods, thrice.

"Well, are you guys just going to keep asking stupid questions like those? What am I even doing here?" Her voice cold and void of all emotions. Her eyes glanced at every single person who was there, not sparing more than a second per person. She also did notice how some gods flinched just a bit.

"You are still a bitch, I see-" Zeus sneered but she cut him off.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Just get to the point!" She glared. If they wanted her dead then stop wasting her time. Stupid Gods.