Then you were the biggest problem. I knew it's not easy to kill you. That's why I used your ex gf. The guy who was with her, was sent by me. I set a camera in her office bathroom and used that video to threat her. But you didn't believe her. I kidnapped her to get the pendrive but I got something more important. Your cutie pie. When he came to save her I felt his feelings for you and your dumb brother was also with us. I used him. Do you think you saved Yifei and Yibo. Noooo... I letted you.

Ahhh.... this is boring... I'll summarize. Every evidence that we found against your ex gf created by me. And I made you think Yubin did all of this. And I knew he was in love with Yifei. I used everything against them. I knew you will be broken when your most trusted people betrayed you. You lost your friends because you never trusted them. Last target was Wang Yibo. If I want to continue my business without any trouble I should take the control of cabinet. So I had to make someone president who is loyal to me. But Wang Yibo had earned the trust and love of people so it wasn't easy to win the election. That's why I made him postpone the election and the rumour about him was also spread by me. Now I'm going to kill him and tell everyone that he suicided. and I'm sorry to say, I killed your brother because he was so annoying and said he isn't your brother..."

"He said that because he is actually not Zhan's brother, I am..." They heard someone.

Song Jiyang looked at the direction the voice came. Zhan smirked as he heard Zhuo Cheng's voice. Zhan suddenly got up and kicked the both guys and took a gun before point it at Jiyang. Song Jiyang was fully shocked and stared at Zhan with confusion. A bunch of CID agents and police surrounded them and arrested other guys. Zhan waved his hand at Yubin who was leading the team. Yubin winked at him.

"You shouldn't have underestimate our friendship...." Zhan chuckled.

Song Jiyang was shocked by seing Zhuo Cheng.

"You!? You.... how...you were killed by myself yesterday.... how!??..." Song Jiyang asked with shivering voice while pointing at Zhuo Cheng.

"That's a big story, even I tell you, you wouldn't believe me... so just forget it..."Zhuo Cheng said with a smile. Zhan cuffed Song Jiyang's hands.

"Everything you told me, I already have found out. But didn't have any evidence. Now you confessed your criminals your own....I never thought it's you... after Yubin took Yifei from Yibo that day, he came to me directly. He had recorded phone call he got. It was the person who gave that mission to Yibo. That's when we realized we were being played. Why that person want Yubin to save Yifei from Yibo?... They don't want to kill Yi fei because she actually didn't know anything. They wanted to frame Yubin for everything and also wanted Yubin to hate me and Yibo. He trusted us. Then we found Chen Xiao is close to you too. That's when we began to suspect you. We made you think that Yubin hates me, and I don't trust him and Yifei. But we didn't have any idea about why did you do that. Only thing we could do is, to catch Chen Xiao and make him talk. He told us about your weapon business and other deals with terrorists." Zhan said with a smirk.

Song Jiyang began to laugh.

"Eventhough you found it all, do you think you can prove anything. Do you think his words can prove my crimes? And aren't you worrying about Little Wang? He is going to die anyway. My people will kill him. His reputation is all vanished now... ha ha ha..." Song Jiyang began to laugh more.

"Kill me??" They heard another voice from behind. It was Wang Yibo. He wasn't alone. Wang Qiren also with him. Song Jiyang shocked more and got scared to death.

"You idiot, kept me with two guards. Don't you know I am a good martial artist?" Yibo asked Song Jiyang but Jiyang's full attention was with Wang Qiren.

"What's going on?... how are you still alive!? This can't be... no no way...." Jiyang began to mumble like a lunatic.

"You said we don't have any evidence but we have evidence. We found the boy you kidnapped from the orphanage. When I checked his medical reports, I realized it was fake and he had rare blood type. Then I found Shen Xiao Hai was the one who made that fake report to get his kidney. He did a fake sergery and took his one of kidney and you hid your most important chip inside his body. I found the doctor who did that sergery, he confessed everything. And you may didn't know we had set a location tracker on each orphan. So we found him. And also that chip... that chip has everything you did. Shen Xiao Hai, and all of your dogs are already in our hand. Get ready to go to jail." Zhan said like a hero. Song Jiyang got scared more and tried to escape but kicked him. He fell to the ground.

"And about Yibo's case, we already solved it." Zhan said proudly.

"Arrest him." Yubin ordered to agents and they took Jiyang to police car.

****************