Chapter 15- Regret

Third POV

(Y/n) arrived at 'S' with his skater outfit. Adjusting his headpiece he skated right to the gates. Luckily he was exactly on time and he saw some of the guards at the gates. Since he wore the 'S' pin on his coat they let him in, and he skated into crazy rock.

Is that Skull?

I wonder what this beef is about?

I think a newbie just wanted to challenge him since they didn't know who he was.

I love you Skull!

Woooo go Skull!!

Are you single?!?!

Cheers and yells could be heard for skull, at this point he just wanted to be home and to play some video games until he realizes it's daytime. The challenger seemed to be waiting on Skull. "So what are we betting on?" Skull asked, he knew how these things worked of course, and wanted to see what the bet was on. "

If you lose I get to break your board and vice versa." "Alright sounds far to me, but let's add one more thing, courtesy of me welcoming you to 'S'." Skull grinned, of course, you couldn't tell but the tone he used made the newbie shake a little. "If you lose you have to pay for everyone's meal here, of course, I'll do the same if I lose." The man slightly shook. There was a ton of people here and It would cost a lot. "Of course if that's too much for you I under-" "I'll accept!" He said...

Oh how much he was going to regret those words...

The two skaters waited at the start line for the signal to launch. The newbie of course wasn't afraid (At least on the outside that is.) Showed a cocky grin to Skull. "I'll show everyone here my worth." He said Skull just hummed not really caring much for this race, sure he loved skating don't get him wrong. It's just he hates the cocky type who underestimates him. Three beeps went off, counting down.

Beep

Beep

Beep!

Suddenly the newbie zoomed off gaining speed and getting the lead. But when he looked behind himself, he didn't see Skull. 'Hah, he probably chickened out.' He thought to himself. Meanwhile, Skull was taking a quick sip of a milk carton that appeared out of nowhere. 'I might as well post this...' he thought going to his phone and posting what was going on in the official 'S' website.

Location change...

Reki and Langa were working on Langa's board when Reki got a notification. "Hm? Give me a second Langa." Reki said checking his phone. "Oh!" he exclaimed. "What's wrong Reki?" Langa asked. "Skull is skating! Do you wanna watch it? It's not every day Skull gets into a beef." Langa, not knowing who Skull was nodded his head. The name sounded cool and he was eager to see his skills.

Back with (Y/n)/Skull

Skull decided now was the time and he quickly sped off, leaving the crowd in the dust while they yelled with cheers and excitement. He easily made it to him and speeded ahead of him. 'I thought he was a pro, he's going too fast, he won't be able to turn the next corner. What an idiot." He thought, smiling to himself. But right when it seemed he was going to crash into a rock he easily used it as a ramp and did a successful 360 flip mid-air. He jumped over rocks and skated down the long pathway bending down slightly to used the tube-like wall to skate up, and do a flip. He passed by rocks that seemed to be falling down, turning left and right to avoid getting hit. He jumped over another obstacle and continued skating. 'Just who is this guy?' he thought to himself. He was close to Skull but was behind him nonetheless.

Finally making it to the building lights seemed to be glowing as if a party was being held. This slightly blinded the skater but not enough to distract him. "How do you like it fresh meat?" Skull asked turning his body around to face him. But he didn't reply to focused on trying to get a lead. he spotted a opening on the rail and quickly went through it, falling and landing on a ramp. He spotted the ramp and quickly went up to it, doing a backflip in the process. The skaters below watched in amazement, it was as if time slowed down and they could see the coat he was wearing majestically flow with him. 'Huh, I guess I really did underestimate him.' The skater thought to himself. 'Man, my wallet is going to be empty...' he sweatdropped. Skull passes the finish line beating the skater by a lot.

The two skaters met up at the finish line. "For a newbie, you did an okay job," Skull said shaking his hand. 'Thanks, man, that was actually really fun. He smiled. "But I would recommend practicing more." Skull bluntly said. Easily pissing him off. "WHY YOU-" "I completely forgot to say, can't wait for the dinner." "H-huh, oh yeah..." "I'll be nice and not destroy your board, after all, you will be paying for everyone's meal here. I wouldn't want more money to be spent." he lightly laughed. The crowd erupted in cheers for Skull.

Yeah...

It was okay...

But he wanted to face the real challenge the b̶͓͖̜͕͉̹̔́̒̏̔̊͛͜ö̶̢̧̢̦͈̫̭̖̱̑ͅs̵̙̣͙̞͕͈̚s̶̛͖̥͇̀͊͜ of the skating world.

An- Sorry it wasn't that good but I finally got this part done so yay for me lol.