༻18༺

PSA:so one of my supporters is in my volleyball team and she keeps bugging me to update

PSA:
so one of my supporters is in my volleyball team and she keeps bugging me to update... so if you see this I hope you happy annoying lil bi- :))))
Nia POV
His mother's face fell once she looked upon me. "This is the girl you left Hana for?". "Hana had a smug look on her face. "Mom "this girl" is my girlfriend" we took a set next to his dad. The air was tense as hell, Hana smug look never left her face.

"Mom I already told you to cut this off" he sit back in the couch slouching. "Wakatoshi, I already told you once you turned 15 you'd marry Hana." His mom scooted your the edge of her seat one leg crossed over the other. So for the past 3-4 years he's been knowing this. I haven't said anything yet because I be damned if I have to fight my boyfriends mom today. "Shouldn't you let Ushijima choose who he wants to marry?" That's all I could say.

His mother looked at me and snarled. "Why? So he can marry you and have the kids come out looking dark and dirty?" Before I could say anything Takashi stood up. "Look be greatful I even let you in this house. But dammit Kina you will not disrespect your sons relationship. Nia is a smart independent young woman and is doing so much better than Hana is. I'm not taking this shit anymore, you can either respect this or you can leave."

she stood up from her seat "Takashi i be damned. you can't kick me out for having an opinion" the air was tensed i could hear Ushijima sigh. "Mom why can't you just accept that i found someone that's im actually happy" the pain in his voice hurt me, the look on his dad face fell even more. "because i've heard about her people... wakatoshi she's only gonna use you for your money, she obviously doesn't make money."

"now hold the fuck up. who the hell said i was using him for money" how is she gonna acuse me of that shit "and matter of fact i actually met him at a street race" hanna stood up as well, Wakatoshi was the only one left sitting. "see she's got him doing that illegal shit again, she's a bad influence on him."

"now you hold the fuck up" Ushi stood up. "y'all can get the fuck out because i'm not gonna let you accuse Nia because i'm still racing, that's my decision." he walked off once he was finished talking going up stairs. "you can leave" Takashi walked to the door opening it "fuck you both" Kina yells and Hana both left his house and he closed the door. "go check up on him. 4th door on the right." he went into some room and i made my way up to the room.

the words "WAKATOSHI" was written on the wall. i open the door to see him on the bed playing with a volleyball. "you good?" his attention turned to me "yep, let me take you home" he got up and grabbed his keys. we walked out his room and walked down stairs "Dad im leaving." we left through the front door walking down to his car.

it was complete silence when we both got in. "are you sure yo-" he cuts me off "Nia just drop it im good" he starts the car and rolls off. he didn't even play music, it was just pure silence. i saw my street come and soon he stopped in front off. "bye" i got out and walked to my door "NIA" i turned around to see him out of his car "no kiss goodbye?"

rolling my eyes i walked back and gave him a quick one. "your beautiful" he smiles and gets back in his car. "drive save okay? he nods the drives off. i walked to my door unlocking it. i set my shoes aside and walked further into my place
"Nia i hope that's you because we have a problem"

"huh?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
A/N......
lmaoooo sorry for not updating!!! all i ever do is school volleyball work then sleep and in that order... i haven't really had any motivation to update but this mf on my volleyball sees me every damn day and keeps reminding me so here i am:)) i'll try to update more often!! make sure you eat and drink waterrr have a good saturday

ps... if you see this iykyk i hope you trip in your crocs:///