Chapter Four

We were walking along a path but came to a stop in front of a sign that said Slow Walker Human Sales. "They sell humans to slow walkers?" Lucy asked, "yes but only for slaves." I answered her question.

 We walked into the campsite only to see slow walkers beating and whipping humans. They were beating and whipping men and teenage boys for fighting against them to get back to their wives or families that were being taken away from them.

We were hiding behind a building watching them. Stephen started to move to go out there so I grabbed his wrist making him stop and look back at me. "Stephen don't you'll get seen and besides you can't help them without being killed. Come on let's go."

We made it past everyone and while we were walking to the other side of the camp site to get out I saw a pile of dead bodies. I had to cover Rosie's eyes so she couldn't see the pile of dead bodies. When we got out of the camp site that was when I realized the bodies were of both humans and slow walkers.

Lucy came over and whispered in my ear "those piles of dead bodies were of bothersome humans and slow walkers." "I know that." I said back to her. We were walking for what felt like hours now. "I'm hungry." Rosie said. "I know Roscoe but there's nothing here for me to hunt Rosie. When we get to another place to camp I will go hunt for food. Okay?" "Okay" she said back.

I grabbed all of my stuff to go hunting with and went to leave when someone grabbed my wrist. "Hey, I'm gonna come with you." Stephen said "ok." We were walking around till we came to a little stream. Stephen started to take off his clothes except for his boxers and said "come in it feels nice and we can rinse off the dirt and stuff from our bodies too." I did just that, later we both got out from playing and splashing each other with water and put our clothes back on and went back to the campsite with food. We ate food and then went to sleep for the night.