CHAPTER 3: the Dragon load from another world (little lemons)

A/N hey their readers i hope you all enjoyed the lemon in that story in the next two chapters maybe their we be a next lemon in the story and yes it was my first lemon i did.

3rd POV

As everyone awake while Nika was wondering what happened to Y/N last night she was worried for him that he disappeared last night she goes up to Y/N's room and knocks on it and hear no respond she slowly opened the door and saw Y/N sleeping a his bed she closes the door and leaves. But little did she know that Y/N is have a horrible nightmare or a Vision.

Y/N Dream POV

i was running... i didn't know what it is was but i need to leave get out of here i saw Nika and her team dead ripped apart and half eaten but some kind of monster i look behind me and i see furry people and cops running to me and as i looked back i bumped into something i look up and see a monster slowly devouring a kid and i look at the monster and it was me i started to cry as i looked up the monster disappeared i look down and see my hands they were covered in blood i look at a window and saw me i was the monster and i look at the mad Mob looking for the monster i tried to run but then the monster took over and i killed them all i watch and i couldn't do anything.

i hear crying i look to me left and i see a child a female shark and went to her and i pick her up and i saw the monster me was ready to eat the poor girl and i yelled saying (NO! NO... NO NO NO PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T HARM THE CHILD PLEASE DON'T DO IT !) i heard a little voice from the little girl and what she said shocked me "D-Dad is... that you?" i look at her and i was in shock and i tried to tell her something and but the other monster me covered my mouth i tried to say said nothing i just staring at her and but the other monster me slowly opened it's mouth and approach the girl then she started to scream bloody murder but no one came i started to cried and scream i Screamed so load i can hear the echo and the monster bit down on the little girl's head and blood gushed out i scream and jolt up some the nightmare as cold sweat went down my head i heard foot steps and i look up and saw Nika and i and her team at the door and i look at them and i look down at my arms and saw mantis blades coming out of my arms and i look at Nika and i said (it's just a bad dream that's all ladies.) Nika and stayed and the rest of her team left. i look at Nika and saw a worried expression on her face.

Y/N Pov

Y/N: Hey Nika i... i had a dream where i killed you and your team.

Nika: It was just a Dream.

Y/N: No NIKA! IT'S NOT JUST A DREAM IT WAS A VISION I HAD I KILL YOU AND EVERYONE THAT WAS IN YOUR TEAM!

Nika: ...Y/N...I-

NIKA POV

Just before I could say anything you cut he me cut off.

Y/N: NO! I KILLED YOU AND YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK I KILL MY FUTURE DAUGHTER I CAN'T!!! I CAN'T BE HERE IF I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND MY FUTURE DAUGHTER! LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

Nika: Y/N! STOP!

I told Y/N to Stop and he looks at me and looks at his hands as if there was blood on his hands he looks at me and slowly tears up he looks at me with a shock facial expression with no other emotion and tears leaking from his eyes.

Y/N: I...Need...you...to... Leave...NOW!

Nika:Y/N what is the matter you can tell me. What is Wrong you with why are you like this!?

Y/N: LEAVE NOW I NEED SOME SPACE PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! Please *sob* i need you to leave please.

Nika: Hey?! I-it's going to be okay... you know you look cute when sad your Y/N.