70 | It'll Always Be You

Valentina has passed out in the theatre room with Levi and Gianni cuddling up beside her, Felix walks over and gently picks up Levi, and Dom walks over to them gently picking up Gianni and taking them to bed

I walk over a scoop up Val in my arms, she stirs a little before she lets out a soft sigh. I hug her closer to me and walk out of the theatre room heading towards one of the spare bedrooms.

Opening the door, I walk in and kick the door shut behind me. Strolling towards the bed, I pull back the covers and lay Val down on the bed and pull the covers back up over her body.

I kiss her forehead before I turn to leave but a hand grips my wrist, looking down I see Val's hand holding me in place, "stay please," she whispers.

I do want to stay in here with her and sleep beside her but what would everyone think? I don't want them to get angry at us, this is new for everyone including us.

When she kissed me in front of her family, I started to panic. I know what her family is capable of and I don't ever want to be on the receiving end of their wrath.

"Please," she pleads, looking up at me.

How can I ever fucking resist her?

Not possible.

"Okay," I whisper.

She moves over making some room for me to slide in beside her, I climb in beside her and she snuggles into my side wrapping an arm around my waist and throwing her leg over mine.

"It'll always be you," she whispers before her eyes flutter shut and her breathing evening out.

D I A V O L A

Something behind me shifts a little waking me up, blinking my eyes open I feel something tighten around my waist

Something behind me shifts a little waking me up, blinking my eyes open I feel something tighten around my waist. Looking down I see an arm on my bare stomach, I shift a bit but instantly regret it when I feel something poke me in the ass and someone groaning behind me.

"Don't do that Amore," a hoarse voice says behind me.

Grinning like a maniac, I shift a little more to mess with him a bit. As I shift large hand grips my hip to stop me from moving, "do that again and see what happens," he whispers in my ear, butterflies running havoc in my stomach.