Part 2

"BIG BROTHERRRR!!"

I suddenly felt a huge squeeze from my stomach, it was Bonnie! I was so happy, I squeezed her back, letting go of my tears by accident.

"Why are you crying?" Bonnie asked. I gasped, and wiped them away.

"Hay fever...probably." I lied to her. I hated lying to Bonnie, if she knew I was crying because of my crush, she'd be telling all her friends then she'd pick on me too.

...Probably.

- Bonnie's P.O.V -

My big brother Clemont was crying today. What's gotten in to him all of a sudden? He used to tell me all of his secrets now he doesn't and shouts at me and stalks into his lab and stays there for a full 24 hours. I bet you he's starving himself to get that girl to like him, (y/n) (l/n).

All of the popular children in his class are nearly anorexic! How can they get no food for weeks? Is it their parents? Mom and Dad are away on a journey because of business, now brother's the man of the house. I should be the ma- no wait, woman of the house! I am much more tidier than him, and he never goes into his room, he now sleeps in his lab.

A 14-year old boy with a lab? That is impossible!

...It might be...

- Your P.O.V -

The next day of school was impossible. Clemont came in today an hour late, and he looked terrible. His eyes were double-bagged, his skin was as white as a sheet and his shiny blondish hair was now a greasy mop on the top of his head. The Teacher almost fainted at the sight of him, and he had to go to the nurses office immediately, for some reason.

- Clemont's P.O.V -

The nurse was a smiling young woman with kind eyes, she was asking me all these questions, all of them...

I couldn't even understand a word she was saying. All I could see was (y/n)'s terrified face when I opened the door of our classroom. Those mystic (e/c) eyes...that shiny (h/c) hair..

Oh....

How I hated her.

But I loved her so much.

It's impossible to love someone you hate, right?

Impossible...

"Clemont, are you okay? CLEMONT!" The nurse shouted. I fell off my chair. I woke to my senses, and rushed off.

I'm going to find (y/n).

Whatever it takes.