famous birthdays

BÉATRIZ SUZUKI
actress, singer-songwriter, model
#48 most popular

Birthday:
May 12, 1995

Birthplace:
Glendale, AZ

About
Actress and singer who became known for starring as Sam Button in The Perks of Being a Wallflower and as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games movies. She was in a total of 4 movies in her first year of being on the big screen, besides her role as Juli Baker in Flipped. Making an appearance in Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 and then showing off her voice in Pitch Perfect. Releasing her debut album in 2013 which immediately became a success claiming a number 1 spot on Billboard 100 for over 8 weeks. She has also appeared or starred in Before Midnight, Oblivion, her, Interstellar, Love, Rosie, The Age of Adeline, along with many others.

Before Fame
She was a known basketball player and planning to attend UCONN until her injury in 2010 which ultimately ended her basketball career. She was featured in her good friend, Maisie Monroe's YouTube videos several times which documented her as a high school student and athlete.

Trivia
Béatriz is fluent in 3 different languages with a good amount of knowledge in 2 others as well. She is academically gifted finishing second in her graduating class. Very involved in sports and extra curricular activities. She was class president her Freshmen year to Senior year.

Family Life
Béatriz is part of a big and complicated family. Having 5 siblings in total. Big brother, Ejaz Suzuki runs a program to help abused children with public support and donations from celebrities such as Dwayne Johnson, Chris Evans, and Julia Roberts. Older sister, Carlotta, is an art director and has been apart of films such as La La Land and along her sister in Knives Out. Younger sister, Ines, makes and designs clothes for big named brands such as Gucci and Chanel. Her two younger half siblings, although still in high school have been a major part of her career, being included in her songs and movies. She is cousins with Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid and Adwar Hadid. And second cousins with actress Sonoya Mizuno.

Associated With
She has been rumored to be with Dylan O Brien in 2013 and Zac Efron in 2014. Both have not been confirmed. She is good friends with her cousins, The Hadid's, often being seen in pictures with them and posting pictures online. Other friends include Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence, Adut Akech, Michael B. Jordan and Brenda Song along with many other actors and singers. During a big falling out with director in 2015, Chris Thatcher, after she accused him of trying to pay her off to do certain scenes and threatening to tell personal information to the public that she has claimed to be false, a Twitter frenzy went on for a few days of many people claiming she was lying and that what Thatcher had said about her was true. A few celebs close to Thatcher such as the Kardashians and Jenners, James Franco, and Chrissy Teigen all had his back publicly. A majority of celebs had Suzuki's back including Swift, Hadid's and Niall Horan even spoke up about it defending her. A few months later after a trial, Thatcher confessed to threatening and assaulting Suzuki and other actresses if they didn't meet his desires for his films. He got a sentence for 3 years.