Blumeowser - Before the wedding

Count Bleck and Bowser have been seated together, discussing their plans, for a while. Or at least at it's beginning, yet Bowser has other ideas...

"Look at that Hat though!! Its so cool!"

"Shut up sHUT UP SHUT UP!!"

"Oooh that brooch, thats pretty swagger"

"S I L EN C E "

These thoughts force themselves into focus, overriding his ability to concentrate on the Count. His responses to the Count go from questions to generic support to incomprehensible grunts.

"Your Highness...Count Bleck would like to ask if are you listening."

Bowser snaps his attention back to the Count. I should tell the truth, right? Its not like i can pretend know what I don't. How much did i miss, even? Could he, perhaps, trap the Count into a corner of spending more time with him? 

"Ehhhh, I...wasn't" Bowser smiled in apology before scratching at his hair, bowing for his hand to get in reach. That smile still clung to his face, yet in the position he was in, Count Bleck couldn't see. Like what... the fuck?

"Count Bleck stated that your marriage to the Princess is vital to my goals and our working relationship. The Count expects you to be on your best behavior, and do whatever it takes to make the wedding go as smoothly as possible. Do you understand?"

Relationship...with the Count! Yet, marriage to the princess...smoothly as possible?

He attempted to sit up, yet bumped his head on the table. The Count sighed, "Anyway..."

"Do i...gotta love the princess?" Bowser didn't notice the subtle scrunch his eyebrows made, resembling a sad puppy.

"Ah...Count Bleck is not sure about that, Your Highness. He would like to ask if you can attempt to conjure some affection or yearning for her, just in case?"

"I'll...try.." 

"Now then-"

"That collar is suprisingly cool..."

"Wait, is that a collar?"

"That extra bit of his cape? With the lining of gold? It looks so...fancy...."

"I wanna be as fancy as him.."

"Pretty sure I didn't get that..."

"The Count at least appreciates your honesty. Count Bleck went on about how we go about out our working relationship. Now, the plan does require you to be humiliated, yet ultimately-"

"What do I get outta that?!"

Count Bleck made a heavy sigh "No one will suspect that we willingly want to work together, and the Count will be taken much more seriously by our troops-"

"That's barely anything! Do me another favor and we're sorted!"

"Again, The Count believes that if the troops are scared of him, they will be much easier to control, and much more willing to fight for him."

"Oh...That makes sense. Could ya do me a favor and arrange another meeting?"

"The Count will allow it. He thanks you for your time."