Unwanted Wingman - Satan

I'm back kinda with a story inspired by Passion and the audio drama✨✨

¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 情熱 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯

"What if I...? No, no this isn't any good...Or maybe..? Ugh no..." Satan sighed.

"What are you muttering about?" Lucifer said.

"L-Lucifer! How long have you been here?!" Satan's cheeks were red. From anger or embarrassment, Lucifer couldn't tell.

"Long enough to deem you insane." Lucifer retorted.

"Tch...you're one to talk. Why are you here anyway?" Satan glared.

"Well I was going to grab a book I've been putting off but your ordeal is far more amusing." Lucifer smirked.

Satan rolled his eyes and went back to whatever he was doing. Lucifer peered over Satan's shoulder, curious as to what he was doing. Lucifer noticed fervently written and scribbled out pick-up lines all over a piece of paper. Lucifer's smirk grew, quickly connecting the dots.

"Ah...planning to confess to a certain someone, aren't you?" Lucifer said smugly.

"Wh-?! I-I'm not going to ask Y/n out!" Satan said, looking extremely flustered.

"Oh? I never said the certain someone was Y/n though." Lucifer said.

Satan was so embarrassed he didn't even know what to say.

"Relax Satan, it isn't something to be embarrassed about. Here, why don't I help you?" Lucifer said.

"I'd rather you not." Satan groaned. Lucifer just ignored him and took the paper Satan was writing on.

"Hey! What are you trying to do?!" Satan tried grabbing the paper but Lucifer moved away.

"Hm...none of these are...bad, but they could use some more...affection woven into it. I'm surprised, Satan...you're usually so charming, especially with humans." Lucifer said as nicely as he could.

"W-Well I'm not done with them, it's just a rough draft. Plus this isn't just some human." Satan grumbled.

"Hm...'I had a weird dream' That sounds like a good start I suppose." Lucifer said as he put the paper down.

"Why not try 'I had a dream about you last night. It was so lovely, I didn't want to wake up. But...when I did, you were the first thing on my mind. I couldn't wait to see your smiling face. Seeing you now, it still feels like a dream' You can use that if you'd like." Lucifer said

Satan's eyes widened. He hated to admit it sounded romantic, someone would definitely feel flattered if they were told that. But Satan refused to use it, feeling like he'd just admit Lucifer is better than him. Which he obviously wasn't.

"Th-that's so sappy and too long...I'm going to throw up." Satan said as he looked the other way.

"Hmph...alright. Then perhaps 'I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tonight. It doesn't matter where, I'd just love to have some alone time with you.' Could work. Short and sweet, right?" Lucifer said.

Satan clenched his fists, trying to stop himself from saying praises out loud. It was short and sweet and implying that he loves your company no matter where he is would surely send butterflies to one's stomach.

"As if I'd use something th-that well said!" Satan said.

"Well said?"

"A-Ah! Not well said! It was terrible." Satan's cheeks were dusted with pink.