What happened here

"I think you've had enough to drink." Jackson laughed coming up to sit beside Jessie.

"I beg to differ on that." she groaned before downing another shot.

"Ya know, I didn't take you as that type."

"What type? were you not here when my beyond wasted mother threw up all over Meredith? that was more embarrassing than my senior prom, and you have no idea how much that says."

"Tell me how much it says then."

"I'm not drunk enough to think you're actually interested and not just being a flirt." she smiled coyly, refusing to admit he was getting to her. "it's hot in here."

"Pretty sure it's just you," he smirked.

"You know, you do have quite a sexy face but your pick-up lines are coding."

"I guess I need to grab a crash cart then? I think you're drunker than you think considering you just called me sexy, you told me I was the farthest thing from your type earlier."

"I said sexy face, and I could have just been using a figure of speech ya know."

"I think you want me and you're playing hard to get," he said leaning in closer.

"Or maybe I'm just not interested." she shot back.

"Prove it," he smirked before slowly closing the space between them and pressing his lips against hers.

She pulled back after a few seconds feeling far more overheated than before.

"This is only gonna happen because I haven't had sex in over a month."

He laughed smugly in response before standing up and reaching his hand out to her.

                                           𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

Her head was pounding as she opened her eyes, the last thing she remembered was the entire bar hysterically laughing when her mother decided to empty the endless amount of liquor she had consumed all over Meredith.

She was hoping that would be what she forgot, but instead everything was a blur except that.

It wasn't until she looked down and seen an arm wrapped around her waist that she realized she wasn't alone, or even in her own bed.

"What the hell!" she mumbled. before reaching over to turn the lamp on.

Why on earth was Jackson Avery next to her.

Unlike Addison, drunken hookups weren't something Jessie often indulged in, I mean there was that phase in college but on the contrary to most single women, it just wasn't her thing for the most part.

So what the hell happened here?

She slowly and carefully slipped out of his grasp, quickly picked up her scattered clothes, and put them back on. To her convenience, the smell of vodka lingered on the fabric and nearly made her throw up, so to prevent herself from being noticed she grabbed a pair of scrubs from his already opened closet and changed before quietly making her way out of the room.

She didn't notice the copper-haired perky woman standing in the hallway and ended up face planting right into her a little too hard, causing them both to tumble over.

"I'm so sorry! I don't even know- Kepner?" she mumbled as they both stood up.

"Who are?.. oh wait Montgomery Shepherd! I wouldn't have expected you to be the type to sleep with Jackson."

"I don't even remember anything, I'm really sorry about tripping you, I'm gonna call a cab and get out of here before my loud ass wakes him up."

"Jessie? It's still early where are you going?" Jackson uttered from the end of the hallway.