I closed my eyes and basked in the taste of his lips and tongue. He tasted like liquor and weed, but absolutely delicious.

"Show me I don't," I insisted, laying down on my back beside him. I licked my lips and stared into his eyes so that he could feel my attraction. I wanted him to take charge of my body, as he always did.

He ripped off his shirt revealing his chocolate abs and strong biceps. Slowly, he laid his body on top of mine and intertwined ours fingers together. He looked me in the eyes and suddenly licked my neck with his tongue.

Pleasure made its way throughout my body, it started near my breasts which had begun to feel warm and eventually down to my pussy which had began to throb heavily.

I craved him deeply and so did my body. I gently dug my nails into his back and slowly moved them apart so that he could feel the slight pain throughout his joints.

"Will you release yourself to me?," he asked, continuing to lick and suck on my neck.

"Yes," I moaned. I was restrained but in a pleasurable way. I liked him being in control, especially when it came down to our sex.

"Alright, don't cum until I tell you to, I don't care how good it feels," he insisted.

I stared up at him and smiled, he was being dominant and it excited me.

He took his right hand and placed it firmly around my throat. His thumb applied the most pressure while his other fingers softly caressed my skin.

He placed his tongue gently between my lips and parted them so that he could completely access my mouth. Our tongues danced together slowly as the drool began to build slowly in my mouth.

He sucked on my tongue passionately and began to move his mouth down to my breasts. Steadily, he placed his mouth onto one of my breasts while still clutching my throat with his hand.

He began firmly nibbling on my nipple passionately as could be. The pain was a good kind of pain that sent trembles through my spine causing me to arch my back slightly.

With his other hand he traced his fingers down my body and made his way to my entrance. He lifted my dress up deciding not to completely remove it.

"Open your legs baby," he demanded. The way the words fell from his mouth just made me become weak.

I opened my legs as I was told and he placed two fingers directly onto my clit. I was already soaking wet so he instantly began gently rubbing circles around the area as my pleasure began to rise.

The moisture from my pussy began to surround his fingers more and more with each motion. I moaned out gently, "Fuucck."

"Don't cum until I say so," he affirmed. He began smirking as he noticed my legs begin to shake.

"Baby I can't help it," I replied weakly. Attempting to hold back the pleasure that was trying to burst through me.

"Yes you can, don't do it yet."

He slowly dropped his head down to my waistline and looked up at me. He stared at me and winked quickly while holding back a grin.

I rolled my eyes and continued biting on my lips as he firmly gripped onto my hips.

He strongly spread my legs all the way apart and placed his tongue directly onto my clit. I screamed out in pleasure as I bit down on one of his sofa pillows.

"Now you can cum," he declared, while returning his tongue to my entrance to lick firmly and passionately on my clit.

I moaned out loudly, "Oh my god baby fuck." I released my juices onto his tongue and he slurped it up unshakably.

He brung his face back up to mine and I began tongue kissing him lustfully to taste myself.

I stood up and pushed him down onto the couch so that he was on his back. He sat up and I then straddled him placing his dick slowly inside of me.

"Fuck bae," he moaned out loud, as I tightened the grip on him sliding down further onto it.

I slowly began to move myself up and down taking him deeper into me with each motion. I felt my walls began to firmly rub against the sides of his dick and couldn't help but moan out loud myself.

"It's all mine right?," I asked lustfully, staring him in the eyes as I shifted my hips back and forth to rotate him inside of me.

His eyes rolled back into his head as he began to grip my back strongly, slightly digging his fingers into my spine.

"You know it is," he replied, beginning to thrust himself deeper into me from beneath.

I lifted myself up slightly so that the tip of his dick was right on the entrance of my pussy and then sat all the way back down taking it as deep as it could go.

"Ah shit," he moaned, as he pulled out and released himself.

I smiled and wiped the sweat from my forehead and chest.

"I think we both proved ourselves," I smiled.

A/N : We have officially reached 10k reads! I began writing this book 4 weeks ago today & never thought it would reach so many people. I appreciate every single one of you, seeing those numbers rise encourages me to keep going! There's so much more to come. Please vote & comment on the chapters. Love ya! 🖤🦋