Everything Changes - Part Two (Dask's Pov)

All day I'd tried to forget about what Jo had done last night. I tried to put out of my mind how his body had pressed up against mine, how his warm breath had felt on my neck, how his hands had held us and rubbed us together, how his lips had hovered right over mine. I hadn't stopped him right away, because I admit it had felt amazing. He had been dreaming, so I tried to shrug it off.

I'd missed messing about with Jo. I missed feeling his warm strong body close to mine. I missed how unpredictable and playful he would be, roughhousing with me one minute and careful and gentle with me the next. Most of all, I missed how good he made me feel. He could work me over like no one else, I was putty in his hands and he knew it. But now, it was like his body was repelled by mine. He'd keep as much space between us as possible.

I missed him. He had become distant over the past year and I began to think maybe that's what happened as we grew up. Jo has always needed a bit of space at times. I knew if it was important he'd eventually tell me. I was hoping that was still the case, but I was beginning to wonder. It worried me, because I missed him a lot sometimes. It upset me because we use to tell eachother everything. I tried to distract myself making new friendships, going out with different girls and concentrating on school. But I still missed how close I use to feel to him.

He hung out with Kelly and other people more. He still hung out with me, but it was odd because he'd go through phases of wanting to do everything together to not wanting to hang out much at all. He'd become snappy and moody. I was actually relieved when he'd hang out with the others when he felt like that, because the more I tried to get close and find out what was wrong, the more cranky he'd get and pull away from me.

I was so glad our families were close and spent so much time together. It gave me more one on one time with him. He was generally happier when we were in a group. Sometimes, Jo even seemed eager for our time alone together too.

The day had gone great. We'd explored the island and spent time with our families.

I wanted some time alone with Jo, so I was glad when we stepped away to look at the caves together, by ourselves. We walked and talked and gave each a hard time. Eventually, Jo had me pinned underneath him, on the ground. He said I may be smarter than him, but he was stronger. It was funny and nice, like old times.

After a while of him trying to get me to say a whole bunch of things on how great he was, I became aware of our bodies closeness. I became unsure of what we were doing. My heart was beating wildly in my chest. I felt horny being trapped underneath him.

I felt like I was in a dream, except we were both awake this time.

His lips approached mine and I found myself get excited, wanting it to happen, not knowing where this feeling or thought came from. We haven't messed around in a year. It was like going from 0 to 10 in the space of a few seconds. No matter what though, I wasn't going to stop him when he leaned in closer.

His kiss was amazing. His lips lightly brushed mine and my own parted slightly. He teased them open and when I felt his moist tongue run along mine, I actually trembled. His tongue massaged mine and sparks of electricity shot through me. I wasn't sure what we were doing, but it felt so good, I didn't want us to stop. I needed his breath, his lips, his taste. Each time he moved away a little, my lips chased his, not wanting to break away from a kiss that was shattering all distance between us. I moaned, needing him in a whole new way.

I'm not sure how long it lasted. I'd lost all sense of time or reason. He pulled away a little, and looked down at me.

I was a little embarrassed how needy I'd behaved, but I found my hand run up behind his neck.

He smiled down at me. "Do you know how long I've wanted do that?"

I shook my head.

His eyes went back to my lips. "Feels like forever," he said.

He leaned down to kiss me again and I was lost.

---

Thank you so much for reading!

I'm sorry this chapter is short. I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Lots of

- dreamydaze