Chapter 3

BEEP BEEP

There it goes again. I set my clock for 7 today, to avoid any problems yet again. I get up and brush my teeth and hair. I go back into my room to get dressed. While getting dressed I hear my phone go off.

Hey jen! It's lizzie, I hate to be a pain but any chance that your offer still stands?

Of coarse lizzie, I'll be over in 20 :)

Thanks jen x

She left an x. Why. Am I reading too much into this. Probably.

I quickly get dressed and grab my keys. I walk through the kitchen about to leave until.

Scar:"where are you off to so early, your class isn't until 9?" shit it's only 7:45

"just giving a friend a ride to college"

Brie pipes up:"we are your only friends idiot, it's the teacher isn't it"

Scarlet:"*gasp* jen what did we tell you"

"guys it's fine, just a simple car drive, now I'm off byeee"

I practically run out the door. Maybe they are right. Ehhh don't care right now.

It actually only takes like 5 mins to get to lizzies House, I'm getting us coffee.

I don't know about her but I need it in the morning. I go to the drive through and order 2 vanilla iced lattes. I don't know what her order is so I just got two of mine. I then receive the drinks and pay, then I make my way to her house.

I park in her driveway and text her

I'm outside :)

I'm coming!

I see her come outside and lock her door, how does she look this good at like 8 in the morning? Stop thinking like that jen! Nothing can happen. Nothing will happen.

She hops in the passenger seat with ease.

Lizzie:"morning!"

"morning! I had a detour on the way here and got us coffee. I didn't know what you liked so I just got two of mine. Iced vanilla latte sound good to you?"

Lizzie :"it sounds perfect! It's my favourite thanks jen" she smiles at the cup I handed to her.

"no problem"

We make our way to the school and I park up close to the door. It's still early so not many cars are here. Lizzie hops out of the car and I stay inside. I have nowhere to go yet so I'll just chill here

Lizzie :"you not getting out?"

"I don't have any class till 9 so I'll just wait here"

Lizzie:"why did you pick me up so early then?"

"because you are a teacher and I know you get here early, I'll be fine"

Lizzie :"no come on, you can chill in my office till your next class"

"you sure?"