𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Charlotte woke up in her bed and groaned. She had a pounding headache and she was beyond tired. Her arm felt pretty much fine, although Poppy insisted she drank the disgusting potion anyway.

A little while later, she was strolling through the corridors of Hogwarts, making her way towards the Great Hall for breakfast.

When she arrived, she glanced towards the Hufflepuff table, only to see her friends weren't there.

"Lottie!" Alex waved from the Slytherin table. "Over here!"

The Hufflepuff grinned, walking over to Alex and Theo, sitting down opposite them.

"Is Erin not awake yet?" She asked as she noticed her friend wasn't there.

"She's over there," Theo muttered, nodding his head towards the Gryffindor table.

Erin was sat with Lucas Black and Harry Potter, laughing and smiling as she spoke to them.

"Why's she sitting with them?" Charlotte asked, a big frown growing on her face as she watched Erin whisper something to Harry.

"We don't know," Theo shrugged.

"Yesterday she kept saying she liked them and wanted to be their friend," said Alex, "she's been weird since we've gone back to school."

"That's one way to describe it," scoffed Theo who had taken a disliking to the girl. "The whole Draco obsession and weird comments about Lupin and now this? I don't like it..."

"Agreed," said Lottie. She was annoyed with Erin. Sure, she knew she couldn't control who she was friends with, however Erin knew about Charlotte's family and she knew befriending the Potters and Blacks would upset her.

"Excited for Saturdays match?" Theo asked, steering the conversation away from anything that could be upsetting for his friend.

"Yup, I can't wait! I'm sure we'll win again." Lottie grinned.

"Against everyone but Slytherin," winked Alex, who was a Slytherin beater.

"You keep telling yourself that buddy." Charlotte smirked.

"Rude!"

"Yup." She replied with a laugh, taking a banana from the fruit bowl.

Charlotte looked back towards the Gryffindor table where Erin was sat.

She was extremely confused, why was she sat with the people Charlotte hated the most? Did Lotties feelings mean nothing to her?

"Ignore it Charlie," Theo said quietly as he followed his friends gaze.